Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tandor Forms
I recently played Pokemon Spectrum which recently got updated adding more stuff to the demo including changing all the official pokemon in the game into Kroma forms, alternate forms of existing pokemon like alolan forms. These were really fun to see and I think it would be really nice to see Tandor forms of pokemon like Buizel. This would keep Tandor more unique as a region while still calling back to the original pokemon games. I also think it would be nice if Adam's  Gengar and the Staraptor would stay the same, no Tandor form, since they were obtained outside of the region by their trainer and ranger respectively giving more wow factor to seeing those two. Plus after so many inspired mystery gifts it would be fun and interesting to see the Uranium's team interpretation on Tandor forms. I put in a few of the Kroma forms that I found interesting in the attachments for those curious.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.png   Spinarak.png (Size: 1.47 KB / Downloads: 39)
Honestly, this is a great idea, but I'm not sure if the current dev team would want to do the work in order to both brainstorm and create Tandor Versions of the main stream Pokemon in Uranium, or if they are even allowed to in the first place (if the original creators has veteod that sort of idea offscreen). Still, this has great merit to it that I'd like to see recognized in some form, possibly with special Mystery Gift versions of those Pokemon, like what they did with the first two Halloween Pokemon with their Abilities.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(12-21-2018, 12:39 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Honestly, this is a great idea, but I'm not sure if the current dev team would want to do the work in order to both brainstorm and create Tandor Versions of the main stream Pokemon in Uranium, or if they are even allowed to in the first place (if the original creators has veteod that sort of idea offscreen). Still, this has great merit to it that I'd like to see recognized in some form, possibly with special Mystery Gift versions of those Pokemon, like what they did with the first two Halloween Pokemon with their Abilities.

Never thought of the mystery gift angle that could be a way to add them in. The current dev team still communicate with Twitch and others on current plans? I never knew that it is nice to know though and pretty sweet if they ask for approval for the stuff they add in.
They ask for approval for certain things, mostly things that would alter old game elements. For a MG they don't need permission. Twitch is pretty much entirely hands-off now, but she did request that her ideas not be copied or adapted.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
(12-21-2018, 10:25 PM)Iron Wrote: They ask for approval for certain things, mostly things that would alter old game elements. For a MG they don't need permission. Twitch is pretty much entirely hands-off now, but she did request that her ideas not be copied or adapted.

Oh wow I didn't know that it's nice to hear they ask from time to time. Reading that though looks like Tandor forms are a no go unless mystery gift that's a little bit of shame.