Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game Update] MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Ho-ho-ho-howdy Uranium Fans! 

We're here again, that Festive Time of year where you sit by the fire with eggnog, decorate the Christmas Tree with care, hang the lights outside to show off your Holiday Spirit and dream of prancing reindeer visiting your rooftops, carrying the big man himself with his bag full of goodies. It's a special time of year where it feels better to give rather than to receive.

But we're giving you something anyway!

To celebrate Christmas this year we've written our lists, checked them twice and you're all a bunch of naughty little devils! (And we love that about you!) and what better way to show it than to have Christmas not once, BUT TWICE! Starting today you will have one Mystery Gift pokemon waiting for you, with another coming on Christmas day! Don't worry, Don't worry, we all know how busy the holidays can be, and both Pokemon will be available well after Christmas. Don't miss this opportunity to grab something great!

From all of us working through Christmas at Team Uranium, Have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year!

* Remember to run your Patcher each day for these changes to take effect.
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
You clever little devil you with that wording of yours Tongue That first MG looks great!  (even though I've never watched the movie it's referencing due to those kinds of movies never really being that appealing to me, I can appreciate it nonetheless!)

FYI for everyone reading this, btw, seems the gender, nature, and ability of the first Christmas mystery gift (and maybe the second one as well) are all random.  Probably a shiny version once again, too. Oh, and it also has a move the species can't learn naturally, as the evolution line apparently doesn't have any egg moves programmed at all despite being breedable without a Duplicat! Yikes! (maybe it's referencing something I'm blissfully unaware of because I haven't watched that movie...)
Second your opinion, Dragonstrike! I've watched parts of the film myself too, but its been so long that I hardly remember much of it. Still, that doesn't devalue the MG in anyway, so I'm in festive spirits from receiving it, alright! Thanks, dev team!

I like the regular sprite enough that I'm not going shiny hunting (if their is one), so I'll settle for the one I reset for an optimal nature. Not sure what the unusual move on the MG is refrenecing, but I'm intrigued by existence none the less (Even though its somewhat underwhelming). I'm somewhat surprised that Evo line doesn't have Egg Moves, though, but maybe that's due to its.....origins.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
There is indeed a shiny version of this MG, as well as the fact that the gender, ability, and nature aren't fixed -- so feel free to SR for the mon of your dreams... er.... Krampus of your nightmares?

For the record, while Krampus is probably more well-known those of us in the U.S. thanks to the movie, it's actually based on a Central European folklore.
Hello,
Am I able to get devimp HA by SR?
I would like to get one.
Thanks
(12-25-2018, 06:53 AM)Fbc_1999 Wrote: Hello,
Am I able to get devimp HA by SR?
I would like to get one.
Thanks

I unfortunately don't think so be cause a Hidden Ability 'Mon isn't encounterable all normally in the wild either? I cound be wrong however, that's just what I guess.

(12-24-2018, 09:35 PM)EeveeBailey Wrote: For the record, while Krampus is probably more well-known those of us in the U.S. thanks to the movie, it's actually based on a Central European folklore.

Was about to say, thanks Bailey!~ ^o^ I'm familiar with that creepy creature in the means of I've heard about it before the same-called movie made it popular for the wide audience, haven't watched that one yet though. No luck in hunting the shiny version of the creature yet either, but I keep trying!

The sprite work never ceases to amaze me, it's looking so good.

(12-24-2018, 08:07 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: (...) Oh, and it also has a move the species can't learn naturally, as the evolution line apparently doesn't have any egg moves programmed at all despite being breedable without a Duplicat!  Yikes!  (maybe it's referencing something I'm blissfully unaware of because I haven't watched that movie...) (...)
(12-24-2018, 08:54 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: (...) Not sure what the unusual move on the MG is refrenecing, but I'm intrigued by existence none the less (Even though its somewhat underwhelming). (...)

It's probably referencing to how the Krampus is said to carry a whip or something similar for the children who misbehaved. ^^
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Haha, half an hour after resuming to shiny-hunt I got it, it's such a neat lil' devil. <3 A female one with Defiant Ability and a hasty nature, behind a tag to not spoil the suprise for others.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I think its a marlevolous and incredible gift! Devimp its one of my favourite pokemon, and such Pokemon really fits with the concept of Krampus so such excelent job my friend! I love it.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(12-24-2018, 09:35 PM)EeveeBailey Wrote: There is indeed a shiny version of this MG, as well as the fact that the gender, ability, and nature aren't fixed -- so feel free to SR for the mon of your dreams... er.... Krampus of your nightmares?

For the record, while Krampus is probably more well-known those of us in the U.S. thanks to the movie, it's actually based on a Central European folklore.

Huh, well bully that! I'm not going to be shiny hunt for one of those demons (At least, not just yet), but its nice to know their's an ultra rare version of the MG for those that dedicate the time to get it!

I'm aware of Krampus' origins, but I'm more familiar with its movie adaptation and the appearances in video games (particularly The Binding of Isaac Whatever version), so that's what I mentioned as me frame of refrence instead. Still, nice for you to point it out for me to famaliarize me and others with, so kudos mate!

(12-25-2018, 10:37 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Was about to say, thanks Bailey!~ ^o^ I'm familiar with that creepy creature in the means of I've heard about it before the same-called movie made it popular for the wide audience, haven't watched that one yet though. No luck in hunting the shiny version of the creature yet either, but I keep trying!

The sprite work never ceases to amaze me, it's looking so good.

(12-24-2018, 08:54 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: (...) Not sure what the unusual move on the MG is refrenecing, but I'm intrigued by existence none the less (Even though its somewhat underwhelming). (...)

It's probably referencing to how the Krampus is said to carry a whip or something similar for the children who misbehaved. ^^

Personally, I'm more enthused about the fact the MGs exist themselves than their graphics, as I appreciate more the work the dev team did over the end product since they didn't have to but did so anyway, but I do agree the sprites look nice a rooney 'n groovy!

So that's what the whip is for! Whip 'em naughty kids good indeed, he he!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I can confirm that the HA is not available from this Mystery Gift.

When a MG is developed, we can either give it a locked ability from any of its abilities (including HA), or we can give it a random one of its two common abilities.

Some have had custom abilities, but those cause major headaches on the dev side.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."