Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Easter Mystery Gift!
Star 
Let's just pretend this isn't several days late... just a random little time warp, that's all...

Happy Easter, Uranium fans!  In honor of that magical day where a giant bunny brings us all candy and Easter eggs, the talented spriters at Team Uranium have put their own Easter magic to work to celebrate a different kind of bunny... the sea bunny!  (Okay, okay, it's actually a sea slug, but... they kinda look like bunnies, right?)

So, in honor of these adorable sea bunny/slugs, you can now get your very own special Easter MG sea bunny Glaslug right now!  Go claim your Mystery Gift from the main menu, then look for the deliveryman in any PokeMart.  Be sure to save in front of the deliveryman if you want to soft-reset for your desired nature -- or the elusive shiny MG!

Exclamation  Exclamation BE SURE TO RUN YOUR PATCHER BEFORE CLAIMING THE MYSTERY GIFT TO SEE THE SPECIAL HOLIDAY SPRITE!! Exclamation  Exclamation

Haha, I was already wondering with a bittersweet aftertaste whether this announcement would make it from the Discord servers to this Forum. Thanks for sharing, Bailey! <3
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Aww what a little sweet thing :3
Gonna take right away!
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Awesome another cool mystery gift ^^ looking forward to shiny hunting this one ~ also I love the fact that each mystery gift is a different pokemon spreads the love to all of them
Nice gift looks cute, the evolution look great and have pokerus! i love it