Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Forum Event] WTE 7
With regard to this:
Quote:Dragonstrike
(01-19-2019, 10:08 PM)George Wrote: Nonetheless, that's not all, folks! Tomorrow I'll show what pokémon I gave away and who received my shinies ^-^ (yes, I wrote it down).

Hmmmm...I'm not sure how accurate that might be, tbh.  Given that it's entirely possible to receive your own pokemon that you just sent into WT in the first place, as far as I can tell, you're not actually connecting with the player you're trading with and the system acts more like a 'give and take' pool of potential trades.  Which would mean you're only connecting with the server instead of other players.  I think.

If anyone knows for sure how WT works in Uranium, though, feel free to correct me on that.
So... if I give a trainer my pokémon, will that trainer someday receive my pokémon? Or will it be waiting in the wondertrade limbo?
Anyway, that sentence made me rethink about one thing which happened to me when trading a certain shiny...

I nicknamed the shiny Orchynx "Phantom" (of course) and traded it after 9pm (EST). After such time, PhantomUnderYourDesk couldn't receive that shiny unless Dragonstrike's statement is true. 
(01-20-2019, 07:20 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 10:08 PM)George Wrote: Nonetheless, that's not all, folks! Tomorrow I'll show what pokémon I gave away and who received my shinies ^-^ (yes, I wrote it down).

Those lucky ones! I didn't receive any 'Mon from you this time, but the shiny Eevees you once so kindly gifted me send greetings~
Nonetheless, considering from above that Phantom (trainer) actually didn't received any pokémon from me, I wonder where Phantom (Orchynx) is, because... when I traded it, this is what I got in return:
(01-20-2019, 12:41 PM)George Wrote: So... if I give a trainer my pokémon, will that trainer someday receive my pokémon? Or will it be waiting in the wondertrade limbo?
Anyway, that sentence made me rethink about one thing which happened to me when trading a certain shiny.
I can confirm. WT sends your mon into a pool, and you receive a random mon from that pool. It is not a direct trade. Your mon would be in WT limbo.
@Dragonstrike, the cancelling of an evolution via a trade may not work in the Official Games, but as I tried it out of curiosity upon receiving that Linkite, it worked all normally to my own suprise. Try it out yourself if you're not believing me.

@George, these are greeeat moves on your Pokemon! I have a soft spot for rare moves. Crookshank(s) is indeed an Orchynx bred by me, all the data fits except one small detail: I usually don't mark Pokemon with a heart. I'm sure that I didn't trade with someone bearing the same OT, but there's a chance that I either once accidently marked that Orchynx without realizing, or someone got that particular Orchynx and sent it back into Wondertrade after marking it. Either way, happy that he found his way to you at last!~

@EeveeBailey, as you requested: The number of Pokemon I've sent in this event is 90, which is equal to 3 full PC Boxes. Less than what I've been giving away the last events, but I started breeding relatively late due to being unsure whether I'll be able to participate or not - that, and this time I wanted to go by 'quality over quantity'.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(01-19-2019, 10:08 PM)George Wrote: Ok, I completed the trades I had intended, and some unexpected things happened... (large images alert)
1) I got this extraterrestrial stateless eevee:
2) Then received two Italian gifts...
3) Also, Antares ''gifted'' me these beautiful snakes:
Nonetheless, that's not all, folks! Tomorrow I'll show what pokémon I gave away and who received my shinies ^-^ (yes, I wrote it down).

I hope you enjoy them or breeding them someday! >:)
Also, iirc someone from the breeder's guild from discord got one of your shinie. I can't remember who exactly, but I know it's a chimical

----

I really enjoy joining the WTE and honestly? I feel just a bit sad over the fact I wasn't able to breed more, I wanted to send more than 2 boxes of troll pokemons but I had no time to breed so much and I had no actual projects in mind. Next time I will do better :3c
Lazy and Hobbyist Artist | Member from the Breeders' Guild

OTs: Antares (Portuguese) | Anta (Japonese)
(01-20-2019, 01:46 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: @George, these are greeeat moves on your Pokemon! I have a soft spot for rare moves. Crookshank(s) is indeed an Orchynx bred by me, all the data fits except one small detail: I usually don't mark Pokemon with a heart. I'm sure that I didn't trade with someone bearing the same OT, but there's a chance that I either once accidently marked that Orchynx without realizing, or someone got that particular Orchynx and sent it back into Wondertrade after marking it. Either way, happy that he found his way to you at last!~

It was me who marked it with a heart. I usually mark some special 'mons (e.g. Antares' 5IV HA Devimp from the fifth wte).
Also...
(01-20-2019, 01:18 PM)poopym Wrote: I can confirm. WT sends your mon into a pool, and you receive a random mon from that pool. It is not a direct trade. Your mon would be in WT limbo.
:(  I'm sad because of that... 

(01-20-2019, 01:54 PM)Antares Wrote: Also, iirc someone from the breeder's guild from discord got one of your shinie. I can't remember who exactly, but I know it's a chimical
I'm glad to know! ^-^
(01-20-2019, 07:20 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:

Yes I did, and it is indeed wonderful fortune! Pity you didn't get a shipmon, though, so I'll breed up one for you when I can, okay dear? And yes, we'll do the trade via the Lobby, as per usual!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(01-20-2019, 06:18 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: (...) Pity you didn't get a shipmon, though, so I'll breed up one for you when I can, okay dear? And yes, we'll do the trade via the Lobby, as per usual!

Ah, so you accidently forgot to save on exemplar for me in case I won't make it to snatch one...? Nevermind though, in that case I'd be happy if you'd be to quick-breed one for me please!~ Let me know when you've done so.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(01-20-2019, 03:37 PM)George Wrote: Also...
(01-20-2019, 01:18 PM)poopym Wrote: I can confirm. WT sends your mon into a pool, and you receive a random mon from that pool. It is not a direct trade. Your mon would be in WT limbo.
Sad  I'm sad because of that... 

It doesn't stay in limbo forever, because eventually another WT'ing trainer will have the chance to pull it from the pool. Overall, it's actually a better system (IMHO) than canon because then if you WT something when nobody else is on, you'll still get something immediately rather than waiting for someone else to come online to be able to trade with you.

Also, quick friendly reminder that if you've not sent me a box count yet, please do so! I'm missing replies from a few registered trainers, and a couple of those I'm not even sure if they were able to make the event this time around or not. So word from everyone who registered would be nice, even if it's just an estimate (i.e. inexact count) of how many mons you sent, or just to say "I couldn't make it this time, I'm sorry." Smile
(01-24-2019, 12:31 AM)EeveeBailey Wrote: Also, quick friendly reminder that if you've not sent me a box count yet, please do so!  I'm missing replies from a few registered trainers, and a couple of those I'm not even sure if they were able to make the event this time around or not.  So word from everyone who registered would be nice, even if it's just an estimate (i.e. inexact count) of how many mons you sent, or just to say "I couldn't make it this time, I'm sorry." Smile

@EeveeBailey I'm sorry. I had posted here but didn't @ you.
I sent 30 mons (1 box). This is the detailed post: