Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team building
Hi everyone !

It's my first post and I would like to create a team with my Feliger.
Feliger @ Life Orb
Rigide Nature
218 HP / 252 Atk / 40 SpD
- Return
- Earthquake
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

I'm searching  3 teammates with good defensive stats and 2 others with a better offensive presence.
I thougth to take Gliscor with Stealth Rock, Luxelong and Gararewl.
However I don't have any idea for my 2 others Pokemon.
Do you have an idea ?
Hi back!~

Peobably depends on whether you'd like to create a team for competitive play or a normal playthrough of the game? If you're looking for decent offensive Pokemon of Uranium though, Nucleon would be worth a few looks and thoughts - This radioactive Eeveelution is capable to wear down an unprepared and innocent opponent with an Atomizate Hyper Voice on it's own with the drawback of being rather fragile. Pseudo-legendary Yatagaryu could be an option as well, this 'Mon seems to be pretty popular due to its power. Browse a bit through the Competitive Section of this forum of Uranium's Pokedex for inspiration maybe to find some battlers that you enjoy and match to you.

That's already all I can say as I'm not much of a competitive player myself, hope it helps!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I have chosen Gararewl to wear down opponent's Nucleon due to its Steel typing. So, I prefer a Pokemon which resist to ground types. I take Choice Scarf Pajay to outspeed Nucleon and others Pokemon.
Is it a good idea ?
(01-16-2019, 07:54 AM)Prof Kiko Wrote: I have chosen Gararewl to wear down opponent's Nucleon due to its Steel typing. So, I prefer a Pokemon which resist to ground types. I take Choice Scarf Pajay to outspeed Nucleon and others Pokemon.
Is it a good idea ?

I think that's indeed a good idea, yes.

Humm, if you are searching for offensive Pokemon with a resistence to Ground Type, how about Coatlith? That grassy dragon's natural Ability Leviate outright nullyfies Ground Type moves; and even if the foe manages to outsmart that, moves of that Type only do 1/2 damage. That, and Pajay's rather frail (I heard/read) and super-vulnerable to Stealth Rock and generally Rock Type moves, which Coatlith can handle well due to his partial Grass Type.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Welcome!

Mega Syrentide and Laissure are also excellent choices for defensive mons; Laissure is a pseudolegendary, and capable of being either offensive of defensive depending on how its bred and how you EV train it.  Inflagetah, Archilles, or Jolteon might be good offensive choices for outspeeding Nucleon, as they're the fastest ones in the meta.  Inflagetah doesn't even need to be mega to cause its own brand of chaos in competitive.

Good luck with your team, and definitely check out the Competitive section of the forum -- there's a lot of useful moveset/EV-training guides to be found in there.  You might also check out the Official Uranium and/or Breeders Guild Discord servers, as there's a lot of competitively-minded people who hang out there as well.
(01-16-2019, 07:54 AM)Prof Kiko Wrote: I have chosen Gararewl to wear down opponent's Nucleon due to its Steel typing. So, I prefer a Pokemon which resist to ground types. I take Choice Scarf Pajay to outspeed Nucleon and others Pokemon.
Is it a good idea ?

Good enough idea, but having a Pokemon that is 4X weak to Stealth Rocks with not a lot of bulky is asking for trouble. Their's no shortage of Hazards in Uranium, so unless you invest in anti Hazard support the phoenix isn't going to be surviving for too long.

Another option to take is going with With a Speed Nature Choice Scarf Technician Alpico , as they are one (If not the most, outside of Priority and Inflagetah/Archilles) of the fasted Pokemon in the game than can handily take care of Ground and Fighting types that would waylay Garawel/Feliger, and do a dang good job of nuking all the Dragons besides Bulkly Tracton, destroying Gliscor, and blighting Mega Sableyes. 

Chlorophyll Coalith with Sun Support is also fantastic for outspeeding everything depending on how you invest in it and blasting them away with Nasty Plot boosted Solar Beams/Dragon Pulses/Earth Powers etc., though you have to beware Ice Sharders or the likes of Bulky M-Arbok and Metalynx ruining its fun.

Final Pokemon you could consider is Seikamater. She's all around very Bulky, can learn Sticky Web or Tail Glow from Sponee and Triwce respectively, and has access to 5 STABs thanks to Elementalist, giving her a supreme amount of flexibility and power with her Movesets. Best combo for support/Defense would be Sticky Web or Quiver Dance/Heal Order or Quiver Dance/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt with Leftovers on her I think, but hey, experiment to see what you think is best!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Eventually, my Gararewl learnt Rapid Spin and Body Slam and my Luxelong can wear down Fighting types, weaken Pokemon with Caustic Breath, and use Wish for Gararewl.
Moreover, I have M-Syrentide with calm mind to beat M-Inflagetah and Archilles if they take a Body Slam for Gararewl.
I also have a Gliscor to resist against Fighting and Ground types, and it has Stealth Rocks, Roost, Earquake and Toxic.