Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Read,i think it's important!!
Lightbulb 
Hello, guys and game staff, I like this game in the category, excellent games for fans of the Pokémon company, search for devianart, a search for Pokémon sprites by fandom and I really liked the illustrations on this particular page about the fakemon "Salsaqua" created by "mjco", this is the URL for more sprites https://www.deviantart.com/mjco/art/Dail...-684065316 this is my favorite fakemon for a animal based as would be axolotl and a type of snake or hydra fused. I would like you to consider adding more pokemon because the game has a good reputation, and I think it deserves an update regarding the pokemons

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Hola, muchachos y personal del juego, me gusta este juego en la categoría, excelentes juegos para fanáticos de la compañía de Pokémon, busque por devianart, una búsqueda de sprites de Pokémon por fandom y realmente me gustaron las ilustraciones de esta página en particular sobre el fakemon "Salsaqua "creado por " mjco ",esta es la URL para más sprites https://www.deviantart.com/mjco/art/Dail...-684065316 este es mi fakemon favorito para un animal basado como sería El axolotl y un tipo de serpiente o hidra fusionados. Me gustaría que tomaran en cuenta agregar más pokemon porque el juego tiene una buena reputación, y creo que merece una actualización con respecto a l

os pokemons

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

El pokedex de Pokemon Uranium se queda completo. Todavia hay algunos pokemones que no se han relajado pero no vamos a añadir mas. Mas ¡siempre nos gusta ver otras diseñas!

The Uranium pokedex is complete. There are still a few pokemon that haven't been released to the public, but we're not adding any more. But we always love to see other designs! Thanks for posting!
"To the extent that authority depends on the ignorance of the governed, good writing will always be subversive."
Heart 
(03-01-2019, 09:51 PM)Polaris Wrote: El pokedex de Pokemon Uranium se queda completo. Todavia hay algunos pokemones que no se han relajado pero no vamos a añadir mas. Mas ¡siempre nos gusta ver otras diseñas!

The Uranium pokedex is complete. There are still a few pokemon that haven't been released to the public, but we're not adding any more. But we always love to see other designs! Thanks for posting!

My opinion about your comment Polaris
Well, in advance a greeting, I want to know my intentions about my post, as the eighth generation of pokemon "Pokemon sword" and "Pokemon shield" would be a good option for the game that would surprise users with an update I do not know , it was just a suggestion, but I really do not know how long the game is on ... line so to speak.

And on the sprite of the pokemon, it was not the clear fanart, but it was like a suggestion to get ideas, because in reality I would love to see the pokemon "Leviathao", "Krakanao" and the other that I do not remember what is called an apology to including "Motius" and "Aotius" would be very good to have them already registered in my pokedex of course I have waited for much that update, but I have to tell the truth, I saw comments about the game and I entered little in its history until now 2019, I realize that there is a forum, if it is unfortunate and what I have been playing for a whole year, imagenense in the pokedex of "Pokemon Company" are more than 700 pokemons and we have only 180? I do not know the truth jajajaja, the truth I think the game deserves an update, thank you very much for the Polaris answer, I would like to be in touch with you, you were very kind

Mi opinion sobre tu comentario Polaris
Bueno, de antemano un saludo, quiero hacer saber mis intenciones sobre mi post, como viene la octava generación de pokemon "Pokemon espada" y "Pokemon escudo" seria una buena opción para el juego que sorprendieran a los usuarios con una actualización no lo se, solo era una sugerencía, pero la verdad no se cuanto lleva el juego en.... linea por asi decirlo.

Y sobre el sprite del pokemon, no era mio el fanart claro, pero era como una sugerencia para sacar ideas, porque en realidad adoraria ver a los pokemon "Leviathao", "Krakanao" y el otro que no recuerdo como se llama una disculpa a incluidos "Motius" y "Aotius" seria muy bueno tenerlos ya regristrados en mi pokedex por su puesto la he esperado mucha esa actualización, pero tengo que decir la verdad, vi comentarios sobre el juego y me adentre poco en su historia hasta ahora 2019, me doy cuenta que existe un foro, si lo se es lamentable y eso que llevo jugando 1 año entero , imagenense en la pokedex de "Pokemon Company" son mas de 700 pokemons y nosotros tenemos solo 180? no lo se la verdad jajajaja, la verdad creo que el juego merece una actualización, muchas gracias por la respuesta Polaris!, me gustaria estar en contacto contigo fuiste muy amable 

Leviathao, Baitatao, y Krakenao son entre los que estan en proyecto pero van a venir con un nuevo area y un misíon, y esos requieren tiempo para desarollar. Creo que será un actualización grande.

Leviathao, Baitatao, and Krakenao are some of the ones we're trying to get ready, but they'll come with a new area and side quest, and those take time to develop. I think it'll be a big update when they come out.
"To the extent that authority depends on the ignorance of the governed, good writing will always be subversive."
Star 
(03-02-2019, 01:43 PM)Polaris Wrote: Leviathao, Baitatao, y Krakenao son entre los que estan en proyecto pero van a venir con un nuevo area y un misíon, y esos requieren tiempo para desarollar. Creo que será un actualización grande.

Leviathao, Baitatao, and Krakenao are some of the ones we're trying to get ready, but they'll come with a new area and side quest, and those take time to develop. I think it'll be a big update when they come out.

Well, I think it was expected on these 3 legendary pokemon, the truth is passionate to have them in a new update and even our pokedex, personally I think it would be great to get that update I've been waiting too! I am very excited to have them already in my pokedex ....

Good but coming out of that topic, I've seen that many people have special pokemon or different sprites, I have to be honest I do not have one of those, I would like to know how I can get one, if you could explain or inform me about the subject You would help a lot, I almost forgot.

Thanks Polaris for your answers, I do not know if you can help me as soon as that because I really do not know how to get it

Thank you very much and in advance a greeting

Bueno, creo que era de esperarse sobre estos 3 pokemon legendarios, la verdad apasiona tenerlos ya  en una nueva actualización e incluso nuestras pokedex, en lo personal creo que seria muy bueno que sacaran esa actualización los llevo esperando demasiado! me emociona mucho tenerlos ya en mi pokedex....

Bueno pero saliendo de ese tema, he visto que muchas personas tienen pokemon especiales o con otros sprites distintos, tengo que ser sincero no tengo ni uno de esos, me gustaria saber como puedo conseguir uno, si me podrias explicar o informar sobre el tema me ayudarias mucho, ah casi se me olvida.

Gracias Polaris por tus respuestas, no se si me puedas ayudar en cuanto eso porque la verdad no se como conseguirlo 

Muchas gracias y de antemano un saludo
(03-02-2019, 01:43 PM)Polaris Wrote: Leviathao, Baitatao, and Krakenao are some of the ones we're trying to get ready, but they'll come with a new area and side quest, and those take time to develop. I think it'll be a big update when they come out.

Now THAT are news that are a sweet melody to my ears!~ My inner pirate is waiting to search the open sea for these monsters, accompanied with the Master Balls won by the Lottery and a loyal Navighast knowing Leaf Blade.

(What I mean, so curious for their shiny forms.)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
。・:*:・゚’★❤[Image: fkAEH]。・:*:・゚’★❤
(03-02-2019, 02:21 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 01:43 PM)Polaris Wrote: Leviathao, Baitatao, and Krakenao are some of the ones we're trying to get ready, but they'll come with a new area and side quest, and those take time to develop. I think it'll be a big update when they come out.

Now THAT are news that are a sweet melody to my ears!~ My inner pirate is waiting to search the open sea for these monsters, accompanied with the Master Balls won by the Lottery and a loyal Navighast knowing Leaf Blade.

(What I mean, so curious for their shiny forms.)

Sure, good that someone of this caliber is passed here, Hello a taste, and of course their shyness forms should be the  most "Beautiful" ...... Sure but I do not have any shyni, hahaha, but good case thanks for your comment is  interesting the theme of these 3 legendary pokemon, but, I have not answered about "Motius" and "Aotius" that sad

And !, "Yargh! Everyone take their weapons to capture those marine beasts !!"

Claro, bueno que alguien de este calibre se pasa por aqui, Hola un gusto, y claro sus formas shynis deberian de ser de  lo mas "Bello"...... Claro pero yo no tengo ningun shyni, jajaja, pero bueno el caso gracias por tu comentario es  interesante el tema de estos 3 pokemon legendarios, peroooo, no me an contestado sobre "Motius" y "Aotius" que  triste

Y!, "Yargh!, Todos tomen sus armas para capturar esas bestias marinas!!"
Yeah, it's all still in the works. I don't know that the sea monster trio are going to be in the next update though...but rest assured, there's Cool Stuff planned.

Si, todo queda pendiente...no se cuando estará listo para añadir los monstruos marinos, pero no te preócupes...tenemos Cosas Buenas en los planes.
(03-02-2019, 03:56 PM)Polaris Wrote: Yeah, it's all still in the works. I don't know that the sea monster trio are going to be in the next update though...but rest assured, there's Cool Stuff planned.

Si, todo queda pendiente...no se cuando estará listo para añadir los monstruos marinos, pero no te preócupes...tenemos Cosas Buenas en los planes
Well, but on, "Aotius" and "Motius"
Could you solve my doubt that happens with them?
I am intrigued by those 2 pokemon.
Of course if it's something "Confidential" do not tell me but just tell me something about them that in the fandom wiki appear their "sprites" so to speak
They're pretty confidential too, but you can find some hints about their lore in the game, on the wiki, and in threads like this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonuranium/..._original/
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."