Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trading perfect IV female Eevee (timid)
Exclamation  DANG IT, someone sniped our trade!! Angry

@Eclair, let's try this again shall we? Sad

I came back online to check (because I was getting impatient for my Eevee, LOL) and saw that had happened... Sad ... so... I'll be on for a little while, if we want to give this another shot.  Luckily I have another Adamant male Jerbolta, but I think it would be safer if we did a direct trade next time... Undecided
did you set level required as 1 to 1 and asked for specific gendered?
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
Gender, yes.  Level, no.  But the Eevee I got was a Lv 1 female anyway, so setting the level probably wouldn't have made a difference.

I honestly never imagined that someone not involved with this trade would want to give away a female Eevee for a Jerbolta of all things... it would be nice if one could set up trades across GTS with specific people... Confused
(10-16-2016, 01:08 PM)EeveeBailey Wrote: Gender, yes.  Level, no.  But the Eevee I got was a Lv 1 female anyway, so setting the level probably wouldn't have made a difference.

I honestly never imagined that someone not involved with this trade would want to give away a female Eevee for a Jerbolta of all things... it would be nice if one could set up trades across GTS with specific people... Confused

Well, if you put up a 5IVs, people ARE gonna snipe it, breeders like myself may not because we have bred a lot already and would rather snipe a bad trade so we could release what we get back. But breeders who are starting out and/or haven't bred a lot will look for high IVs for easier breeding time...
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
(10-16-2016, 01:13 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 01:08 PM)EeveeBailey Wrote: Gender, yes.  Level, no.  But the Eevee I got was a Lv 1 female anyway, so setting the level probably wouldn't have made a difference.

Well, if you put up a 5IVs, people ARE gonna snipe it, breeders like myself may not because we have bred a lot already and would rather snipe a bad trade so we could release what we get back. But breeders who are starting out and/or haven't bred a lot will look for high IVs for easier breeding time...

True... *sigh*... and to their benefit, the Eevee does have 3IVs, so not a complete waste of effort.  She's just not what I wanted; given the low female rate of Eevees, it'll take a VERY long time to get a 4+IV to switch her out with.

Hopefully @Eclair will come online soon and we can make another go at this with the direct trade route. Blush

UPDATE: After venting my frustration a bit on Facebook, the person who made the trade came forward and apologized, and offered to trade back! So @Eclair, whenever you're online again, I now have the Jerbolta back that I was going to trade you... direct trade seems to be down for me right now, but if we're both online and keeping a close eye on GTS, we might be able to get away with a second attempt. Smile
(10-16-2016, 01:18 PM)EeveeBailey Wrote:

True... *sigh*... and to their benefit, the Eevee does have 3IVs, so not a complete waste of effort.  She's just not what I wanted; given the low female rate of Eevees, it'll take a VERY long time to get a 4+IV to switch her out with.

Hopefully @Eclair will come online soon and we can make another go at this with the direct trade route. Blush

UPDATE: After venting my frustration a bit on Facebook, the person who made the trade came forward and apologized, and offered to trade back!  So @Eclair, whenever you're online again, I now have the Jerbolta back that I was going to trade you... direct trade seems to be down for me right now, but if we're both online and keeping a close eye on GTS, we might be able to get away with a second attempt. Smile

@EeveeBailey. I am online right now. I will go check the GTS.
OT: Eclair
Online ID: 236186
(10-16-2016, 03:18 PM)Eclair Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 01:18 PM)EeveeBailey Wrote:

UPDATE: After venting my frustration a bit on Facebook, the person who made the trade came forward and apologized, and offered to trade back!  So @Eclair, whenever you're online again, I now have the Jerbolta back that I was going to trade you... direct trade seems to be down for me right now, but if we're both online and keeping a close eye on GTS, we might be able to get away with a second attempt. Smile

@EeveeBailey. I am online right now. I will go check the GTS.

Hi @Eclair!  I don't have it up right this second, but I will go put it up right now.  I wanted to make sure you were online first to minimize the risk of it getting sniped again. Big Grin
Hey EeveeBailey, thanks for hanging in there! It seems like you are always on earlier than me. Sad I hope your next transactions go smoothly!

I received your Jerbolta. Thank you~
OT: Eclair
Online ID: 236186
(10-16-2016, 03:25 PM)Eclair Wrote: Hey EeveeBailey, thanks for hanging in there! It seems like you are always on earlier than me. Sad I hope your next transactions go smoothly!

I received your Jerbolta. Thank you~

Given that you mentioned we're on a three-hour time difference, I'm not surprised LOL.

I got my Eevee -- thank you so very much for her, I love her!! Heart Heart Heart
@Eclair: I just hatched this sweet baby boy last night... could not have done it without the Eevee you traded me!  Thanks again!! Big Grin