Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tander Buizel and some other sketches
I had a little free time to do some doodling and decided to make some Tandor forms of official Pokemon that are located in the Tandor region for fun ~

First is Tandor Buizel a Grass/Water-type. Buizel faces fierce competition from local Feleng and Lotad to the point of near extinction, causing Buizel to relocate into more forested areas and away from the beachfront. In the forest, Buizel faces less competition giving them a more relaxed nature. They are often seen floating from place to place rather than jet propelling around. They are often seeing floating around like a lily pad on the water's surface soaking in sunlight. Moss is starting to grow on its back.

Honestly, I have no information on this one just thought it would be fun to draw. Only thing is the moss is fully grown to make a cape of moss.

(No idea on typing for these two) Gligar in the Tandor region are now adapted to their new cave environment rather than the outdoors of the past. Tandor Gligar has smaller eyes with larger ears in order to find prey. They prey upon Tonemy in caves by using their long tails to constrict them while their new scalpel claws are used to remove the poison sac out the Tonemy for safe consumption. Their claw feet allow them to stay on cave ceilings above the nests Tofurang in order to prey upon the young Tonemy while also being safe from Tofurang (since it can not fly).

Gliscor in Tandor are among the apex cave predators in the Tandor region located deep within the depths of the cave. They have no eyes and solely rely on echolocation to find their prey. Gliscor being located deep in caves no longer have the need for flight preferring to walk on the ground instead, making them more bulky for direct physical fights. They prefer mischief to actual fighting despite their dominance in the food chain. 

I think different regional forms was one of the best additions in the recent pokemon games and would love to see this team's interpretations of the official pokemon in tandor. Might do more of these or color in the other three if I get some more free time. Thanks for looking and have a good day ~
That Glicor reminds me on a gremlin from the movie with the same name, just with wings. I'm not quite sure why, but I like it for this very reason. <3 Yesyes, please color these drawings and share if you like!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-30-2019, 03:51 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: That Glicor reminds me on a gremlin from the movie with the same name, just with wings. I'm not quite sure why, but I like it for this very reason. <3 Yesyes, please color these drawings and share if you like!
Hha ^^ probably the ears and the overall body shape brings out the gremlin image and yeah I think I'll color them need to get used to coloring eventually ~
Planned to do these a little later but I found some inspiration while looking at an animal so I had to go for it ^^'

Colors were based on the Orange Cave Crocodile (an orange cave-dwelling crocodile so cool ~). I originally planned to make it pale white since cave animals do not usually need pigment in their skin buuuut... I found the color scheme of the orange crocodile cool so I went with that instead.