Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokemon Uranium Patch 1.0.4 - Up in Arms!
@Spiritmon I'm having the EXACT same problem. Re-installing the game to see if that solves things.

Edit: Fresh install, problem still persists.

Edit 2: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthrea...77#pid3677

Found out what the problem was. Patch 1.0.4 is currently unavailable due to issues. Credits to CooltrainerHerb for the clarification.
(10-19-2016, 06:33 PM)ScarletZephyr Wrote: @Spiritmon I'm having the EXACT same problem. Re-installing the game to see if that solves things.

Edit: Fresh install, problem still persists.

Edit 2: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthrea...77#pid3677

Found out what the problem was. Patch 1.0.4 is currently unavailable due to issues. Credits to CooltrainerHerb for the clarification.

Thank you buddy. For now my online features will have wait. Thank you for your help. Ah! I almost forgot. In the forums there is one Roleplay. If you want to participate in the Roleplay, your welcome.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(10-19-2016, 07:13 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(10-19-2016, 06:13 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(10-19-2016, 06:05 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: C: What a nice shade of green that is.
But isn't that on the same place where an infection with Pokerus is displayed?

k, here's one both foreign and have pokerus
[Image: unknown.png]

Thanks, Monkey, I just saw it myself that in such a case it's simply placed next to the green bar. ^-^

And it's indeed true. All Pokemon I've traded so far plus all I've kept from the WT Event (except those I got as eggs of course) are foreign. All in all, a whole box and a row in another box. Whoah...

Hmm. Hazma's sprite did not change in the Pokedex, though.

And everytime I enter the Tandor Network, my system (Windows) sends a ping, at least that's what it displays for about two secounds before I have access to the Network itself. Looks like an ensurance to check whether the server is safe and accessable. How nice....

About the Hazma, you should take a look at the ranger's R&D department (In their HQ in bealbeach city) Big Grin
Update appears to be fixed, and I applied it, but the Uranium Core can't be re-equipped to Urayne, and it can only change between Alpha and Beta formes. Am I missing something?
So should I update this patch now?
So a hotfix was dropped, again...
And I have no problem patching... Then again, I never had any problem patching so far, so...
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
Hahaha, I found that special Hazma! Amazing.
Spec-tenta-cular, doesn't it @Selene
Was wondering if people who got the glitched 2nd boxing glove pre 1.0.4 hotfix will get the power glove eventually
They will, all it will take is some time and patience on both the devs and our side. Don't lose hope for them yet!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650