Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bug Reporting Thread
I just found two bugs.  

1) In the battle with Curie in the Zeta plant, their (I know who Curie is since I've beaten the game before but don't want to give away the sex for those who haven't) Nucleon used quick attack, and it showed as super effective against my Archilles.  Never mind about this one, as I just remembered Nucleon's ability makes normal moves nuclear. Blush

2) When I took the contaminated pokemon I caught at the Zeta plant to get cured at the ranger station in Bealbeach City, it says they
"Aren't Able."  What the heck?
I hate to make my first post about a bug, but this one has stopped my progress completely. The short version is, I've run into a bug that doesn't allow my pokes to gain experience.

I was grinding with my newly evolved Voltasu (female, macho brace, lvl 42) using a super rod on route 12, just beneath the traveling doctor. After I defeated a lvl 44 Saidine with Thunderbolt (learned via TM), I got the message that it fainted, got ~900 exp when the exp bar did not move, I got a repeat message of gaining exp, then the battle continued with no enemy. Afterwards the only way to continue was to run and forfeit my exp. And from then on, the problem persisted against any pokemon I fought in the wild.

I am using the latest version btw.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.
My pokemon aren't evolving. My friend, who also has a copy of the game, has the same party as me (part of a challenge) and his pokemon have all evolved. None of mine have though. His Smore evolved at level 17 while mine is level 25 and still hasn't. My level 20 Barewl hasn't evolved either while my friend's did at level 15. This also effects my Eletux and Grozard. I think it's just a problem with my copy. Is there any way to fix this?
(01-29-2017, 02:33 PM)Talonflamers Wrote: My pokemon aren't evolving. My friend, who also has a copy of the game, has the same party as me (part of a challenge) and his pokemon have all evolved. None of mine have though. His Smore evolved at level 17 while mine is level 25 and still hasn't. My level 20 Barewl hasn't evolved either while my friend's did at level 15. This also effects my Eletux and Grozard. I think it's just a problem with my copy. Is there any way to fix this?

This was worth reporting as a bug.

Run your Patcher.exe in the same folder as the Uranium.exe you use to start the game. This will make sure you are up to date.
If that doesn't fix it, I'd reinstall the game. Your save file will be unaffected.
(01-29-2017, 02:33 PM)Talonflamers Wrote: My pokemon aren't evolving. My friend, who also has a copy of the game, has the same party as me (part of a challenge) and his pokemon have all evolved. None of mine have though. His Smore evolved at level 17 while mine is level 25 and still hasn't. My level 20 Barewl hasn't evolved either while my friend's did at level 15. This also effects my Eletux and Grozard. I think it's just a problem with my copy. Is there any way to fix this?

About that Smore, did it ever learn Incinerate? I mean, the other might be buggy, but that Smore might just not evolve because you didn't let it learn what it needs to to evolve...
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
I'm trapped in the prison cell in Silverport lab and the crack in the wall isn't opening the path to start the escape.
(02-17-2017, 08:10 PM)crazyone Wrote: I'm trapped in the prison cell in Silverport lab and the crack in the wall isn't opening the path to start the escape.
Just to make sure:
Did you read the note in the bed?
(02-17-2017, 08:59 PM)Iron Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 08:10 PM)crazyone Wrote: I'm trapped in the prison cell in Silverport lab and the crack in the wall isn't opening the path to start the escape.
Just to make sure:
Did you read the note in the bed?

Read the note multiple times and re-installed the game and it didn't work, I'm trapped. I decided to start over, I still have the save file but I can't do anything to continue through the game.
So, I've encountered what seems to be a new bug that completely broke my game and prevents me from progressing at all. What keeps happening is that after defeating the second scientist in Larkspur’s laboratory, whenever I attempt to pick my Pokémon up off of the table, the game freezes a few seconds after the dialogue box disappears. Here's the error message:

Exception: NoMethodError
Pokemon_ShadowPokemon:466
Pokemon_ShadowPokemon:465:in `call'
Event:54:in `trigger'
Event:49:in `each'
Event:49:in `trigger'
* PField_Field:1632:in `pbOnStepTaken'
Game_Player:484:in `update_old'
Walk_Run:75:in `old_update_shiney'
Debug Passability:238:in `update'
* Scene_Map:105:in `update'

I already filled out the bug report form, FYI. Is there some way I can fix this and/or recover my save data? Because I really want to finish the game and don't want to start over from square one.
Yes, there is a backup save file folder in the Uranium folder.