Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bug Reporting Thread
I was evolving my Xenogen through trades and the GTS cloned the Pokemon I was sending to get my Xenogen back. He got his slothohm back and I got the same slothohm even though it asked for Xenogen and he sent it. Now I have to wait until I've finished the game to go back to Zeta and catch another Xenomite to evolve it. Unless there's some way someone can retrieve it from the ether.
(09-23-2016, 02:56 PM)Sparcely Dun Wrote: I was evolving my Xenogen through trades and the GTS cloned the Pokemon I was sending to get my Xenogen back. He got his slothohm back and I got the same slothohm even though it asked for Xenogen and he sent it. Now I have to wait until I've finished the game to go back to Zeta and catch another Xenomite to evolve it. Unless there's some way someone can retrieve it from the ether.
this happened all the time even back on official server, it's why you back up your saves, really!
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
I'd never have thought to back up after each trade, I wasnt aware of this bug. At least I do have the option of getting another Xenogen later on so it could have been much worse.
When I toss a Quick Ball, it says "Iron used the Quick Ball {3}". Could be a sign that something is not working with this item?

edit: this happens with all balls
Just noticed a bug. I was facing an Arbok that used Stockpile and was up to a Stockpile 3. I used Dig, and Arbok used Spit Up. His attack missed, but the Defense and Special Defense boosts didn't go away after the missed Spit Up like they're supposed to.
Got a little bug to share. I was using the Groomer in Bealbeach City to try and evolve my Eevee into a Sylveon, but it didn't happen at all. I got the level up, but it did not prompt the evolution, which was weird.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Eevee has to hold a prettyribbon and level up, nothing to do with friendship
Online ID: 000164
(09-25-2016, 05:14 PM)Jak Wrote: Eevee has to hold a prettyribbon and level up, nothing to do with friendship

The groomer can level up your Pokémon if you choose his most expensive option. I was reporting that when I leveled up my prettyribbon holding Eevee this way, they didn't evolve...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I've noticed then when i'm running Pokémon Uranium on the 1.0.2 patch:
(And idk if it's only me or everybody that have theses bugs)

When the "music" option is under than 10, music stops.
> But the 'louder' musics still playing.

The most of the SE (In the menu, items, etc) are OK, but the sound when we heal our pokémon at the pokécenter / level up / start a fight against a trainer / etc are really very louder than before.
> I've check this and it seems to be a «music», not a «Sound effect». But the bug still here.

When we move the rocks at the left side of kevlar town, they don't do noise. There are the only rocks wich don't do noises.
Can you do something about all those Eeveelutions whose only skill is Last Resort ? They just keep on failing. That's especially ridiculous when it happens on the last Pokémon of the last opponent of the Championship. You know, the second strongest trainer in Tandor.

Also, according to the wiki (http://pokemon-uranium.wikia.com/wiki/Lanthanite_Core), Adam's Coatlith only has Nast Plot. And there are probably more of these.