Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bug Reporting Thread
(05-10-2017, 05:48 AM)VictoryHoshi Wrote: So this isn't really so much a bug but if the opponent sends out a Gligar, the sprite of Gligar floats above the ground. (...)

Same with some - not all - of the Eeveelution-sprites if you send them out to the battlefield. I reported it a while back, been told it has to do with the fact that they're animated sprites.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it."
- Gerald Way

[Image: tumblr_ojj74xpbFJ1vh0d58o1_540.png]
(05-10-2017, 10:39 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(05-10-2017, 05:48 AM)VictoryHoshi Wrote: So this isn't really so much a bug but if the opponent sends out a Gligar, the sprite of Gligar floats above the ground. (...)

Same with some - not all - of the Eeveelution-sprites if you send them out to the battlefield. I reported it a while back, been told it has to do with the fact that they're animated sprites.

I see, does that mean there are no plans to fix it then? Or were they just telling you what the problem was?
(05-10-2017, 04:57 PM)VictoryHoshi Wrote:
(05-10-2017, 10:39 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:

I see, does that mean there are no plans to fix it then? Or were they just telling you what the problem was?

If I remember correctly, it was @AerialAxell who told me that he's aware of the issue and will look into fix this.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it."
- Gerald Way

I am not QUITE sure whether this is an actual bug, but just in case, I'll report it anyway.

Bred some stuff yesterday. From the pairing of a female Cottonee with Infiltrator ability and a male Lotad for Natural Gift egg move this hatched:

Chlorophyll is Cottonee's Hidden ability. I thought it's not possible to get an offspring with it if none of the parents have it a strain of it?
(I've released this particular Cottonee just in case.)
- Gerald Way

I can't end the game. Everytime I beat CURIE and go through the ending as soon as I finish the hall of fame scene the game crashes and resets itself. I have autosave on and remember save and nothing. I done 4 attempts and same result.
Bug Bite stole an opponent's Sitrus Berry but failed to eat it: I got fainted from my 19hp.

Not sure if this is a bug or not (haven't replicated it as it was the first time using that side-effect) but just in case...