Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bug Reporting Thread
Is this a known bug?
More or less one week ago, I went to The Labyrinth and started a battle with a wild Duplicat. After some turns, it transformed into my Luxelong (with Metronome), and then I switched to my lovely Feleng, in order to use Encore. When the wild pokémon used Metronome, Feleng promptly encored it on the next turn. However, when Duplicat used Metronome again, its Metronome called Metronome, which called Metronome, whose move called was... Metronome. As it seemed to be an infinite loop, I soft-reseted the game and managed to sketch Metronome.
(12-27-2018, 03:45 PM)George Wrote: Is this a known bug?
More or less one week ago, I went to The Labyrinth and started a battle with a wild Duplicat. After some turns, it transformed into my Luxelong (with Metronome), and then I switched to my lovely Feleng, in order to use Encore. When the wild pokémon used Metronome, Feleng promptly encored it on the next turn. However, when Duplicat used Metronome again, its Metronome called Metronome, which called Metronome, whose move called was... Metronome. As it seemed to be an infinite loop, I soft-reseted the game and managed to sketch Metronome.

Well, the Metronome calling Metronome thing is definitely a bug...Sketching Metronome isn't, though.  No matter what move Metronome calls in Uranium, Sketch should always copy Metronome since the game operates off of gen 6+ mechanics for the most part (which includes Sketching Metronome and Transform without either move needing to fail).
I found a bug while using the Pokeradar on Route 5. Sometimes in the background, the battle victory music will play on a loop, softer than the normal music and sounds.
Is this supposed to happen in Randomizer mode? I saved the game after this.
That's not a bug, just kind of an easter egg for Randomizer.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
Lass Julianna Route 3

I was fighting her with my newly caught female owten, and when I used charm as my first move her fermale pokemon wouldn't attack at all, just moving it to next turn were my quick attack spam would then kill them after 2-3 rounds.

I didn't use charm vs her last pokemon (cubblfly) and it attacked normally.
Hey! I just made an account to report this. I was battling the Gargryph behind the person trading a gargryph fro a titanice. I ws trying to catch it, it used torment, and i was using fly on Coatlith to widdle it down. At some point in the battle, I'm not sure what the build up was, but the interaction of torment and fly had me stuck in the air.
Hello I have found a bug, when you finish the puzzle and all the pathways are showed for the four gym (in Vinoville), I haven't defeated the gym leader yet, on the second section it shows the straight line pathway but uses the puzzle pathway instead of the showed pathway. I just found this bug while playing through the game regularly (normal mode).
So,
my game crashed a couple times in the hof after winning the chamionship for the first time. Every time I onla had five Pokemon in my party when having their health restored. When I finally got through, I had 6 Pokeman healed, including Actan! So now I have a regular Actan without having to catch one and there is also one in the Actanite Core.
I guess that is not supposed to happen...
(02-20-2021, 04:17 AM)Kleinstein Wrote: So,
my game crashed a couple times in the hof after winning the chamionship for the first time. Every time I onla had five Pokemon in my party when having their health restored. When I finally got through, I had 6 Pokeman healed, including Actan! So now I have a regular Actan without having to catch one and there is also one in the Actanite Core.
I guess that is not supposed to happen...

Supposely not. Make sure you're at the lastest version of the game by running the Patcher or selecting 'Check for Updates' in the starting menu.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`