Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Idea for a way to add in Zephy (SPOILERS)
Okay so, bear with me because this idea is really ridiculous and I should be put in jail for it:

I was sitting around wondering how exactly you would incorporate Zephy into the game, and it kinda dawned on me. The end game is pretty empty at the moment, Theo doesn't say much to you after you beat him for the Championship, the side quests are mostly short and simple, and then what does that leave you with? Completing the Pokedex, obviously. But, as it stands right now, the pokedex simply cannot be completed, as many of the legendaries have yet to be added.

But then I thought, what if to obtain Zephy, you had to win a battle? A really hard battle that you would have to train for to win? It would be a lot more satisfying to receive instead of just a mystery gift and then, you get (one of) the pokemon you need to complete the dex. But who could possibly have that pokemon?

What about Cameron? Like... He was apparently an incredibly powerful electric-type trainer. And much of his history is left intentionally obscure (...though I have my theories ehehehe). He could be a battle similar to Red or Steven in the canon games, where you really have to prepare to fight him. And his team could be something like Yatagaryu, Stenowatt, Haagross, Theriamp, Zephy, and Mega Ampharos. Or something similar. And, if you beat him, he gives you Zephy. The levels could be something like 85-90 or 90-95, and his Pokemon could be given competitive items like choice items, leftovers, life orbs, and rocky helmets. 

I dunno, ehe, it's a dumb idea, but what do you guys think? I would personally love the option to take on Cam and his OP as heck Yatagaryu xD
--

i just want pluto and theo to get married one day and they just tease him for the rest of his life over that dweeby fanfic on his PC 
Hmm... I personally can't stand Cam at all, but THIS idea would be quite cool.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(11-03-2016, 02:14 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Hmm... I personally can't stand Cam at all, but THIS idea would be quite cool.
Why not? I personally found him to be quite affable, if a little too secretive for his own good. I suppose that came with his (former) job, after all.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(11-03-2016, 04:43 AM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 02:14 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Hmm... I personally can't stand Cam at all, but THIS idea would be quite cool.
Why not? I personally found him to be quite affable, if a little too secretive for his own good. I suppose that came with his (former) job, after all.

Sorry, you're STILL intagable.
Uh... I don't really know... I just find him uncongenial from everything we get to know in-game and all interactions.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
*Joke of opportunity* You dont mean Windos still...Yatagable? (Patum tiss). But be serious now, it would be a good idea.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.

Hey thanks! I actually spent a good amount of time developing a team for him (someone stop me) 
But yeah! I respect your opinion, but I personally found Cam to be a pretty admirable character. In fact, aside from Theo and Pluto, he's easily my favorite character. He's essentially Kellyn's foil, someone who is clearly fixated on something that happened that he feels entirely responsible for, but not to the extent that it prevents him from caring for his child, his region, and even Kellyn's child too! Based on the interactions with him at Epsilon, I figured he was essentially the only real father figure there in the main character's life. I imagine he essentially raised them as a way of apologizing to Kellyn for Lucille's disappearance. The only time he vanishes is when the entire region is in peril. Kellyn, however, abandoned his child simply due to his own fixation and despite what Lucille would likely have wanted for her child. 

(11-03-2016, 06:40 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: *Joke of opportunity* You dont mean Windos still...Yatagable? (Patum tiss). But be serious now, it would be a good idea.

*thumbs up emoji* Nice joke there, mate ahahaha! But yeah, I really hope something like this gets added, possibly after the Angelure story, which seems to be related to Cam. Maybe we'll learn more about him also. I have a few theories about his life and motivations, but... I'll save that for a more appropriate thread xD
--

i just want pluto and theo to get married one day and they just tease him for the rest of his life over that dweeby fanfic on his PC 
(11-03-2016, 06:21 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Sorry, you're STILL intagable.

Put quotation marks around any username with spaces in it:

Code:
@"lord windos"

@Lord Windos

We have the Alert system on another forum I'm on Smile
Breeder's Discord

Please support a growing Roleplaying forum by voting here! You can vote once per day.
(11-03-2016, 06:40 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: *Joke of opportunity* You dont mean Windos still...Yatagable? (Patum tiss). But be serious now, it would be a good idea.

@PhantomUnderYourDesk

That was sure a good joke, and I am sad to see that their is no Thundering applause. Oh well, it sure was Super Effective on me, since I find pun to be positively Electrifying . If any one starts to hiss and boo at you, just ignore their Dragonconic attitude, and you will find Fairy quickly that their attacks are Not Effective at all~! That all I have to say, so time for me to Thunderstorm out of here!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(11-03-2016, 12:21 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:

@PhantomUnderYourDesk

That was sure a good joke, and I am sad to see that their is no Thundering applause. Oh well, it sure was Super Effective on me, since I find pun to be positively Electrifying . If any one starts to hiss and boo at you, just ignore their Dragonconic attitude, and you will find Fairy quickly that their attacks are Not Effective at all~! That all I have to say, so time for me to Thunderstorm out of here!

Ahh... I do love a good pun. OR several. Though, I can't help but feel as though some of these were a tad bit... shocking.
--

Oh, neat that you don't come up with insults, ergo respecting!
Also, quite cool headcanon you have there. Accepted! I now could share some in return, but nah, it's already time for dinner...

Damn you all, with your bad puns! *insert imaginary tableflip here*

Also, @Keileon, thanks a lot, it indeed works.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---