Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokemon Joke Show
That jokes is a bunch of powerfull Fire Blasts XD
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
alright so I was walking through a park one Eevee-ng and a guy was jogging and I thought that guy looks a little Oddish so I followed him and he went down an alleyway and there where two other guys and the first one asked you got the Weedle and the Oddish guy said yeah and asked whos the Mew guy and the first guy said you better shut your Meowth his name is Slim Jim he is the best person in our gang while they where talking I stepped on a leaf and the first guy said Ekans see you and they started to chase me so I ran to police station and told the police man there are drug dealers after me and he said this is onix-ceptable and went after them I Bayleefed that the police officer would catch them and he did and the officer said want to take an Alzelf-ie and I said wynaut and we lived happily ever after the end
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
Those puns are bone Ticklers, as you aremaking me Exploud in laughter! That's Marowack, man, and a Outrage I tell you! Curse you sense of humor!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I am the kingler of puns
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
I killed it here!
Your puns are so Toxic, they caused the whole crowd to Faint instantly! They need a little Rest before they can Endure anymore of your Great Ballin puns!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

If read any more of this Toxic Thread I'll Faint in an Explosion of Outrage.

Or worse, I'll just Throat Chop everyone in my Confusion/Rage, at least then nobody will be able to Sing such DISAPPOINTMENT ERRORs. If anyone wants to Assist me, we can do some All Out Pummeling together!
How you can make a thread without making a bread. With the Sansasional jokes in the forums, even Sans feel ashamed. And Lord Windos, I can break the Windows XD
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Has anyone seen my Klefkeys, my sanity is locked inside the Trick Room again Sad
(07-24-2017, 03:47 PM)Nylon Wrote: Has anyone seen my Klefkeys, my sanity is locked inside the Trick Room again Sad

No, but I know someone that is a real Inflitrator, and can just Shadow Sneak through any Blocked doorway! Baring that, we can just Recycle you mind and to gain that hot Item back!