Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokemon Joke Show
These puns always gives me a Sun(flora) disposition~
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I agree Windos. That comedians have the luxe(long) to call that horrible puns. Its need Strengh to resist. The readers will need some Maximum Revives after this jokes.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(11-06-2016, 02:20 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: These puns always gives me a Sun(flora) disposition~

GO AND GET SUNBURNS THEN.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Dont be need to be upset Phantom. We just have a Ghostly conversation here (patum tisss)
U seem tried? Is that why you are "Ratsy" at the moment ;3?
Tandor Casual League Evil Gym Leader, Old Patreon to Uranium, Elite Trainer Adam 
XD Not exactly my friend Gengar. I just "Frozen" here. I just need the weather get a little Frost(hra). Some snow(runt) would be cool.
So... I decided to listen to some Daft Punk while doing some dragon-breeding... didn't go to bed until the wee hours of the morning.

... in other words...

... I was up all night to get Luxi.

Big Grin 

Smile

Blush

Undecided 

*Shrugs* At least I didn't get a Tamato Berry thrown at me this time... Sleepy
I dont get that one '-'
@EeveeBailey I love that one! *claps at your performance before ordering more coke*
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(11-07-2016, 05:42 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: I dont get that one '-'

Daft Punk has a song "Get Lucky" that includes the lyrics (part of the hook actually) "I'm up all night to get lucky".

Angel

(11-07-2016, 06:25 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: @EeveeBailey I love that one! *claps at your performance*

Thanks! Blush