Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokemon Joke Show
(07-24-2017, 05:59 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(07-24-2017, 03:47 PM)Nylon Wrote: Has anyone seen my Klefkeys, my sanity is locked inside the Trick Room again Sad

No, but I know someone that is a real Inflitrator, and can just Shadow Sneak through any Blocked doorway! Baring that, we can just Recycle you mind and to gain that hot Item back!

Let's make a Wish and pray make a Hypnosis to make good puns xD
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
<p>
(04-20-2017, 12:18 PM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: I am&nbsp; using the Bathmate kingler of puns

That's funny. Lool.</p>
If they are the Kingler of puns, then I'm the Slowking of witty responses- you can say its my Hidden Power-, and no Cursing or Roars of Rage will make me Run Away from criticism of my Cubone Tickling jokes, but I always appreciate a little Flattery!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
And with Super Effective humor, this thread its a Hypnosis to the readers. You better punprare with a Protect, or this Brick Break jokes will Fly with Shell Break to our PUNishment puns like Arceus with some Choice Scarfs to choose!
I had a joke about POKEBALLS but its not appropriate, so I'll MAX REPEL away from it and RUN AWAY because my BRAILIP keeps going in the gutter.
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
(05-02-2018, 01:56 PM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: I had a joke about POKEBALLS but its not appropriate, so I'll MAX REPEL away from it and RUN AWAY because my BRAILIP keeps going in the gutter.

Been a while since I have see this thread of mine alive. You have use a Revive in this thread and have have Guts to make some good puns. Like a Sunny Day, you Overheat the jokes once again!
(05-02-2018, 02:25 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 01:56 PM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: I had a joke about POKEBALLS but its not appropriate, so I'll MAX REPEL away from it and RUN AWAY because my BRAILIP keeps going in the gutter.

Been a while since I have see this thread of mine alive. You have use a Revive in this thread and have have Guts to make some good puns. Like a Sunny Day, you Overheat the jokes once again!

Nothing compared to your and the other's MASTERBALL usage of puns. Undecided Imma stop before I break something like a CUBONE or DIGLETT myself between a SOLROCK and a HARD STONE, then again, I don't wanna Slakoth on my puns, so I'll continue to Blast Burn the audience away.
not sure what this site's policy on double post is but screw it here are some more jokes:
Q:Why did the pokemon cross the road?
Q:How many Unown does it take for a light bulb to screw into?
A Gyarados walks into a bar... and razes it after shaking off the pain
Q:Why did the Groudon shoo away the bug pokemon?
What do you get when you give Gliscor the moveset Feint Attack, U-Turn, Confide, and Knock Off?
Q: Why did Missingno. go to Glitch City?
I'll Return with more jokes later.
I'd make more jokes but they're a pain in the Arseus to think up.
Hey, did you hear that Team Magma likes bad puns? How do I know this? Because Maxie Revived this thread!

I got a couple more Sapphire, Ruby, and Emerald puns that are real gems, so get your Sableyes ready to Mind Reader them all!

You know what hold Team Magma together?

What is it that Archie wears that's just the gold standard of fashion, grabs positive attention from almost everyone, and leaves only Team Magma members burning in shame?

How does Team Aqua work together so well, and survive the rough seas?

There's only one person that Maxie takes orders from. You know who it is?

What's sad, and can be found in a cave?

And last, but not least.....

Have you heard about type of Sour Rare Candy for Water Pokemon?

That's all for now! Time for me to Baton Pass out, mates! *Faints from the sheer effort and awfulness of creating all these rib Tickling puns*
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650