Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yatagaryu sketch :v
I am looking for someone who is willing to help me colour this picture. I am a breeder, so I can give you a competitive Luxi in return.

[Image: 20161103_193036.jpg]

http://imgur.com/Wg8olw5

Anyway, so I drew this yata a few days back. I think it turned out ok?
I want to colour it, but i'm no artist :v i cant even Paint...

it's a sketch of this yata I have in game given to me by a good friend :3 pls someone, do it for the luxi.
[Image: unknown.png]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Gargryph is love, Gargryph is life. 
Find me at Breeder's Guild PU for trades.
Hmmm... I've actually gotten into the adult coloring craze lately, so this might make for an interesting project (sure beats a mandala, LOL).  I'd be almost scared to try it though...!

Um... if I give it an attempt... would you want normal colors or shiny colors?

It's a very nice sketch, BTW... I love it!
(11-06-2016, 01:16 PM)EeveeBailey Wrote: Hmmm... I've actually gotten into the adult coloring craze lately, so this might make for an interesting project (sure beats a mandala, LOL).  I'd be almost scared to try it though...!

Um... if I give it an attempt... would you want normal colors or shiny colors?

It's a very nice sketch, BTW... I love it!
thx, it's based on that yata, so id prefer it to be shiny .
Note to self: Hunt for shiny new Yata
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
So, I actually got started coloring this last night.  I wish I could whiten the back and wings, but when I printed the image it gave the background a kind of bluish-gray tint for some reason and my white colored pencil isn't even touching it... maybe I need to try a different medium for that?? Confused

I'll see if I can take a decent picture and post it tomorrow to show the progress.  When I'm done, I'll bring it to work so I can scan it during lunch (I have a nice scanner on my work computer!). I'd love to know if anyone else is working on this, too!

(BTW, I'm doing this simply for the fun of it... I've gotten into coloring lately -- even joined a local club! -- and it seemed like a great variation from what I've been doing, so don't feel obligated on the Luxi!)
(11-09-2016, 01:34 PM)EeveeBailey Wrote: So, I actually got started coloring this last night.  I wish I could whiten the back and wings, but when I printed the image it gave the background a kind of bluish-gray tint for some reason and my white colored pencil isn't even touching it... maybe I need to try a different medium for that?? Confused

I'll see if I can take a decent picture and post it tomorrow to show the progress.  When I'm done, I'll bring it to work so I can scan it during lunch (I have a nice scanner on my work computer!).  I'd love to know if anyone else is working on this, too!

(BTW, I'm doing this simply for the fun of it... I've gotten into coloring lately -- even joined a local club! -- and it seemed like a great variation from what I've been doing, so don't feel obligated on the Luxi!)

Wow thank you. Sorry im such a bad photographer :p the background of my paper is white, i should have gray scaled it. 

Anyway, I have many competitive 5iv luxis, so I won't miss them xD they are all bold nature and have attack as their flawed stat.
(11-06-2016, 12:28 PM)Bayneko Wrote: I am looking for someone who is willing to help me colour this picture. I am a breeder, so I can give you a competitive Luxi in return.

[Image: 20161103_193036.jpg]

http://imgur.com/Wg8olw5

Anyway, so I drew this yata a few days back. I think it turned out ok?
I want to colour it, but i'm no artist :v i cant even Paint...

it's a sketch of this yata I have in game given to me by a good friend :3 pls someone, do it for the luxi.
[Image: unknown.png]

your sketch is awesome *q*
I would like to learn how to draw on paper as well :'v
You have talent, congratulations XD
[Image: uranium_team.png]
All right, so first of all... sorry for the poor image quality, I was trying to take a picture with my cell phone (which isn't the best camera in the world).  As I mentioned before, when it's done I'll bring it in with me to work so I can the scanner to upload it.

I've got all the colors in, now just to figure out how to shade it properly.  If anyone has any suggestions on how/where to shade it better, lemme know!

(11-10-2016, 01:43 PM)EeveeBailey Wrote: (...)
I've got all the colors in, now just to figure out how to shade it properly.  If anyone has any suggestions on how/where to shade it better, lemme know!

It's rather difficult to "tell" someone where to put in shades Tongue What I do if I'm not quite sure about the shades, is copying the original drawing without colours, and add those shades on it using a soft pencil untill I'm happy with the result/until it looks acceptable, then use this as a guide on the colored one.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(11-10-2016, 01:43 PM)EeveeBailey Wrote: All right, so first of all... sorry for the poor image quality, I was trying to take a picture with my cell phone (which isn't the best camera in the world).  As I mentioned before, when it's done I'll bring it in with me to work so I can the scanner to upload it.

OMG ITS SO PRETTY , CAN'T WAIT TILL IT'S DONE XD

oh, by the way, that weird part behind it's left wing is actually another claw feet haha.