Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fanart... I think? (I need to be put down)
Mfw CURIE just looks like they're cosplaying Minyan, the tiny master of evil....... Here, enjoy this glorious sh*tpost that I did instead of y'know.. Working on sprites like I should be :'D

[Image: loser_by_creator_kami-dannp0i.png]
--

i just want pluto and theo to get married one day and they just tease him for the rest of his life over that dweeby fanfic on his PC 
Aw that is pretty cute. Butdon't tell anyone I said so. Smile
Aww. What a cute creature Smile
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(11-06-2016, 05:57 PM)Swampat Wrote: Aw that is pretty cute. Butdon't tell anyone I said so. Smile

(11-06-2016, 06:29 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Aww. What a cute creature Smile

Thank you both! I really adore CURIE's design eeheheeh.~
--

i just want pluto and theo to get married one day and they just tease him for the rest of his life over that dweeby fanfic on his PC 
Honestly I have sprites I am supposed to workon too!
.....I suggest you start running, 'cause CURIE is going to be hopping mad after they see this. Better write you will just in case they get ya....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(11-07-2016, 09:34 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: .....I suggest you start running, 'cause CURIE is going to be hopping mad after they see this. Better write you will just in case they get ya....

I just can't even handle their over-the-top villain shtick! They're such a nerd! Those maniacal evil laughs are just too absurd to be taken seriously, I just sort of giggle each time they do that ehehe.
--

... I want to laugh, but I'm afraid of what CURIE might do to me.... Exclamation 

Either way, good work... definitely put a smile on my face.  Big Grin

I'm so sorry CURIE please don't make Urayne use Half-Life on me!
(11-07-2016, 02:19 PM)Creator-Kami Wrote:
(11-07-2016, 09:34 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: .....I suggest you start running, 'cause CURIE is going to be hopping mad after they see this. Better write you will just in case they get ya....

I just can't even handle their over-the-top villain shtick! They're such a nerd! Those maniacal evil laughs are just too absurd to be taken seriously, I just sort of giggle each time they do that ehehe.

Have it your way, then....*Prepares a lead coffin for their inevitable funeral*
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(11-09-2016, 05:53 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(11-07-2016, 02:19 PM)Creator-Kami Wrote:

Have it your way, then....*Prepares a lead coffin for their inevitable funeral*

That's pretty heavy... Wink 

Anyway, I love the art, sooo good!