Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oh hey look, A Magikarp
[Image: nmfRvN8.png]
I guess magikarp really living it's really worst dream huh.
so powerful o30, i'm scared
Trainer Name: Golden - Trainer ID: 26056 - Online ID: 123676
My Youtube
Oh, look at those neat "U mad?"-IVs! C:

What did you do to get such a spread? I'm just curious on how to create it on purpose...
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(11-10-2016, 04:52 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Oh, look at those neat "U mad?"-IVs! C:

What did you do to get such a spread? I'm just curious on how to create it on purpose...

Step by step:
1. I had tons of fafurrs from attempting a shiny and ended up with 10+ boxes of it. Apparently some has 0 IVs on various stats
2. Breeding. Lots and lots of Breeding.
3. Chaining

Takes time, but worth it in the end
Thank you for that answer and the information! I'll surely make good use of it...

(11-10-2016, 04:57 AM)Kiryuu Wrote: (...)
Takes time, but worth it in the end

For some hilarious reason, yes.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
And i though magikarp could became more weak XD but its hilarious XD
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
so, the only question remains is, are you gonna do a 0IVs Nuzlocke run like we talked abt on Discord? Tongue
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
Aiden's the one who wants to do it xD not me. that magikarp is indeed reserved for him though.
This is even more of an mad person's idea than breeding genderless Pokémon with decent IVs/Natures are. This Pokémon just scream, "I was specially breed to be the Paragon of my Species!"
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(11-10-2016, 11:24 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: This is even more of an mad person's idea than breeding genderless Pokémon with decent IVs/Natures are. (...)

Does that mean that you are claiming me a mad person for willing to take the effort needed to create such a spoiled IV-spread/gene pool? And I joined the OTP for you... o(TヘTo)
--Windos is my OTP ❤---