Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokémon Uranium Fanart contest
Hey,

some of you might have seen my thread on reddit already, but i was told to repost it here just so more people have the chance to see it and participate:

since we've seen a lot of great fanart recently, we thought that it would be a nice idea to host a little fanart contest for all artists that would want to have their art displayed on the game's website and on here.

To participate, just post your submission here.

Thanks to all people drawing and making awesome art for this game, and i hope that there's still a lot of things to come in the future. Of course, we're always open for recommendations and criticism, so hit us up if there's anything you need.

~amibu
I personally am not that much a fan of art contests, but because I don't draw for fame or such... but why not? C:

Just a question, is there any deadline to upload the drawing on the link you gave?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I didn't want to do a deadline, my initial plan was to keep this open so as many people as possible can enter. And it's fine if you don't want to add yours, don't want to force anyone.
Ah, thank you for that quick answer!
Nah, chances are, I might add one of my drawings I began quite a while ago, it's simply that it will take some time to finish especially that one. That's why I was asking whether there's a deadline ^^
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Awesome! Quick question: is any kind of fanart eligible, or does it have to be in a specific media? For instance, would sprite work / pixel art count as well?
That seems very interesting ! Even if i'm really not good at drawing, i'll probably do a fanart. Thanks for the event, amibu !
(11-12-2016, 03:35 PM)EeveeBailey Wrote: Awesome! Quick question: is any kind of fanart eligible, or does it have to be in a specific media? For instance, would sprite work / pixel art count as well?

Oh, sure, you can submit anything you want, if it's art :p
Sticked! I'll make an announcement for the art contest as soon as I wrap up a few errands.
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Just a quick question: can we submit multiple pieces? Or just one?
--

i just want pluto and theo to get married one day and they just tease him for the rest of his life over that dweeby fanfic on his PC 
(11-13-2016, 12:46 PM)Creator-Kami Wrote: Just a quick question: can we submit multiple pieces? Or just one?

I think it would be pretty unfair if an artist is allowed to enter more than one piece to this.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---