Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Sprite] Polaris's sprites
(11-14-2016, 09:01 PM)Polaris Wrote: Finally there are a few I did for UraniumRanier (although I haven't seen him around for a while):

[Image: simpleon_sprites_by_polarissb-d9zdxoy.png]Simpleon, his normal type eon
[Image: zombeon_by_polarissb-d9qon82.png]Zombeon, his ghost type eon
[Image: glacorn_by_polarissb-d9by08e.png][Image: gladium_by_polarissb-d9gm1i8.png]Glacorn and Gladium, from his grass starter line
[Image: futron_by_polarissb-d9ottgu.png]Futron, one of his artificial legendaries

So yeah, there they are. They were fun to make too.

I have returned, woulda been back on day one had I known this, well, was back. Glad to see you're still here too! And still super appreciate those sprites- my skills have definitely improved from what they were, but they're nowhere near any of the people I've seen around before. I mostly just do fusions. Still love your eons- Titaneons probably my favorite. I also love me a good Feathered Serpent fakemon, and I'm a grass-type fan, so I quite like the Treleaf line. I also quite like the Eterneon lore, hope my doggo keeps around me in death lol. It's kinda spooky, kinda sweet. Chillingly wholesome, perhaps.
Sprite in my image made by me. Mostly do Fakemon stuff. I also go by Parzival/Parz.
Thanks! I'll probably do a few more sprites based off your designs now and then. Can't promise anything, but if inspiration strikes I'll do it. Probably at least finish up Glacorn's line.
"To the extent that authority depends on the ignorance of the governed, good writing will always be subversive."