Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
New Discord Server for Uranium Fanwork Creators!
Star 
For any of you out there who were so inspired by Pokemon Uranium to do your own creative works based on it -- be it fanart, sprites, fanfic, videos, etc. -- there is now a special Discord server just for you!  The PU Creators Collective was created as a special gathering place for all of the Uranium fanwork creators to come together, share their works, exchange ideas and inspiration, and generally help foster the growth of the creative fandom.

Not a creator?  Not a problem -- even if you're just a fan of fanworks, you're welcome to join as well! Big Grin

Official Invite Link for the PU Creators Collective!

We hope to see you all soon! Wink
Ah... It really sounds like a neat place to fill out my art needs and share own works, I appreciate it! But I don't feel much like coming over and join there for now, sorry for that.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(06-24-2017, 04:55 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Ah... It really sounds like a neat place to fill out my art needs and share own works, I appreciate it! But I don't feel much like coming over and join there for now, sorry for that.

Not a problem, Phantom, you know where the invite link is if you ever want to drop in! (and I do hope you will sometime, because your art is fantastic!) Heart
'Fantastic'... 'What the hell, Thank you 。゚(TヮT)゚。
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Happy October, everyone!  Just wanted to drop in and announce that the Creators Collective is kicking off our first Inktober drawing challenge!  The rules are simple... just draw something new each day based on that day's prompt.  It doesn't matter if it's a quick pencil sketch or a full-color digital masterpiece -- anything goes for this artistic challenge!  Big Grin

If you haven't joined the Collective yet, now is a great time... follow this link to join the Discord server, then check out the prompt list in the Announcements channel.  We look forward to seeing your work! Heart
Oh... Right, it's already October/Inktober... I like the idea of drawing somethings based on a topic each day although I never really did that 'officially', but would you be so kind to post the prompt list from the Announcement Channel here in this thread as well?
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(10-01-2017, 04:08 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Oh... Right, it's already October/Inktober... I like the idea of drawing somethings based on a topic each day although I never really did that 'officially', but would you be so kind to post the prompt list from the Announcement Channel here in this thread as well?

Very well, Phantom... only because you asked so kindly! Wink

Thanks! <3 Well, the Forum's people deserve to know about the list as well, do they? ^^ Hmm, it does contain the typical 'Fave Type'-thing... Time to look through Uranium's Pokedex once again and determine.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
my hybrid sprites might appear here very often (mainly my tonemy hybrids)
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
Happy anniversary!!

LRA LBGB KRB AGTSTFMO EAIN MFI MIETFN AQ KRB NBGUBG, MFI LRA LMN KRB QTGNK EAI KA ZB MIIBI MQKBG KRB NBGUBG AHBFBI?