Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tyler's Search - a fanfiction epic
Well, it's exactly zero at the moment. On the other hand, I think I've answered most of the story-related questions in the story now, so maybe there just aren't that many left. I guess I was thinking backstory stuff (like how different characters started out - Tyler for example was originally planned to evolve into a jolteon).
"To the extent that authority depends on the ignorance of the governed, good writing will always be subversive."
Ugh... The last FanFiction about the HarryPotter-universe I've finished reading was poorly written, but it brought some interesting aspects about Durmstrang and introduced many self-invented magical plants which was great on it's own. I'm in need for something qualitative to read now though, so I'm excited to finally get to follow Tyler on his search next!~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it."
- Gerard Way

[Image: tumblr_ojj74xpbFJ1vh0d58o1_540.png] <3
I'll be happy to see what you think!
"To the extent that authority depends on the ignorance of the governed, good writing will always be subversive."
Will tell, it's certainly promising story that I've looked forward to read!~

So far 'only' made it to read the first two chapters though due to being occupied with other things over the weekend and I tend to take my time reading stories to fully enjoy it, so please don't hold your breath. D:
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it."
- Gerard Way

[Image: tumblr_ojj74xpbFJ1vh0d58o1_540.png] <3