Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share your most wonderful/cool/anything you like/creepy that you'd like to share
OK! This thread is kinda similair to the personal theme songs, but I thought this thread was needed.

The whole point with this thread is for music-lovers, or anyone else ,really, to find new wonderful soundtracks and voices.

So, any song you like and would like others to hear is super welcome here!

This song is (just like the song I put in the personal theme songs thread) based from a soundtrack from the Undertale.

This is a remix of the origianl soundtrack made bye a youtube account named SharaX Official. They make many remixes from Undertale and If you like Undertale I highly suggest you check them out. Oh! And if you don't want spoilers than you might not want to watch the videos since they can be a bit... "Spoily".

And the song in the end is another song that's simply in the video as a teaser.

And this one is a "real" song that I find really calming (in comparison to the previous one *cough, cough*).

Tell us wich song we should listen to by posting it here! Big Grin
Since you introduced Undertale to this thread, let me bolster its presense here. Hope you enjoy, mates~!

Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I like to listen to music about my topic when I write. This is relevant to my current book.

Welp, this is one of mine favourite songs:

Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(12-17-2016, 09:19 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Welp, this is one of mine favourite songs:

Welp! I actually love "Stronger than you" and have been watcing a lot of differen't versions!
I think I like the duet versions the best, though. Sleepy
Ahhhh, I've just recently been song-swapping with a friend of mine on Discord.  Especially since I'm trying desperately to work on some more Uranium fanfic, some of these songs just fit a certain mood or work well to describe certain characters or certain situations.

Uh, so... as it turns out, it'll only let me post one video per post. Angel  So I guess I'll post one for right now, and post some more later...

This one is for when I want/need to really feel how acutely Kellyn misses Lucille (or just cry like a baby over it all)... (stop the video at 3:24 or the "please subscribe" epilogue really kills the mood...)

I really do enjoy the undertale community, as they not only put out get artwork and stories/theories about the game, but they produce tons of lovely music as well! Here another one of my favorite song from the fandom~

Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I'm not that much into music, but I guess this would be neat PLUS I looked through some older stuff on my external hardware and found it back...

This, especially and literally, doesn't need any words.

Ah, it looks like only one video is allowed per post... guess I'll bring on at least one more here later.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
It's so nice to listen to all your songs! Keep 'em coming. Wink

And... Well. there's this song... (with an Undertale video) that I really like, but... it got two swear words in it. I should remember such things myself, but I don't. Would I "Break" a rule if I posted the song here.
In that case, can I at least put the link here.

Ok, ok. I know I'm caring to much, but that's what I do best... ( Confused )       (Could you call that a pun? Eh... nvm)
I'm afraid it might break rules, swearing is a grey area here.

Here's another one, Holopainen's lyrics are poetry by themselves. 

"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`