Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share your most wonderful/cool/anything you like/creepy that you'd like to share
Post a link with a NSFW (Language) warning and I'll allow it. The rule on swearing exists because kids browse this forum and shouldn't be battered with swears.
(12-19-2016, 05:42 PM)Iron Wrote: Post a link with a NSFW (Language) warning and I'll allow it. The rule on swearing exists because kids browse this forum and shouldn't be battered with swears.

Thanks for the info!

"Lets see now... where is the option for that..."

Sry, how do I put a NSFW warning on it?
Or... should I simply write "WARNING! HARSH LANGUAGE" next to it?

I pardon my small brain... Tongue

And while I'm making a post I might as well post another song that I love! (I found it yesterday)

Yeah just mark it, in text, as being NSFW language.
Never eat Muffet donuts....

Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
All right, one quick music share before I go to bed....

This is for when my character is getting ready for the battle of their life... I could go into all sorts of meta here for why this song seems to fit the endgame (and also ties to "Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia" and Kellyn's history), but I'm way too tired for that right now.  So for now... just enjoy the music. Smile

Aaaaaand today!
A remix of "We Are Number One" from Lazytown.

Oh, and that song with the harsh lanuage... Yeah, I chose not to post it anyways... (I'm too "lazy").
And don't let the thumbnail trick u... Huh umm. nvm... I mean... Just enjoy!
Macross Frontier always did have a fantastic soundtrack, but given that Yoko Kanno was involved from the start, that was pretty much expected. I personally can't (and sure as heck won't) deny the appeal of what is basically "Giant Robot Bug War - The Musical".

Still, what May'n was able to do with "Shinkuu no Diamond Crevasse" (literally Empty Diamond Crevasse) knocks it clean out of the park.

If anyone is out there and paying attention, I've always been of the personal opinion that Yoko Kanno's work could always use more exposure.

So here's Blue by the Seatbelts.  Cool