Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game Update] Official Development statement from Twitch and JV
I wonder how many people will find the new community. Since gaming "journalism" websites everywhere are trumpeting that the game is dead, a lot of people figure it's dead and gone.
(09-24-2016, 05:04 PM)Selene Wrote: I wonder how many people will find the new community. Since gaming "journalism" websites everywhere are trumpeting that the game is dead, a lot of people figure it's dead and gone.

So far I've reached out to Kotaku, IGN and Eurogamer. But Kotaku was kind enough to leave an update in their original article linking to the new website Smile
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
(09-24-2016, 05:04 PM)Selene Wrote: I wonder how many people will find the new community. Since gaming "journalism" websites everywhere are trumpeting that the game is dead, a lot of people figure it's dead and gone.

It's kinda ironic, isn't it? they were the cause for nintendo to step in when they didn't just keep their mouth shut about the game, and then when it does not matter anyway and the game is still continued, they announce it is dead lol.
(09-25-2016, 12:28 PM)shionoro Wrote:

It's kinda ironic, isn't it? they were the cause for nintendo to step in when they didn't just keep their mouth shut about the game, and then when it does not matter anyway and the game is still continued, they announce it is dead lol.

That's gaming "journalism" for you!