Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help Cannot find secret garden!
I know it's somewhere on victory road, but I cannot find it.  Sad
Online ID: 239332
Ahaha, I had the same problem... That's why I was asking for help on the Breeder's Discord to find it C: Well, there you go:

- Enter the Victory Road from Legen Town.
- There, in the sector with the tall grass you're in now, hold yourself as  south as possible.
- You'll shortly find a cave entrance, go in there.
- In that cave, there's a river leading north, follow it ti the end.
- Nearby is a cave exit. Go out, and welcome to Secret Garden.

An Elite Trainer couple with a team of Lv.72 Pokemon capable of megaevolving is there, defeat them to get the desired can. It will make your growing berrie plants all happy~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(01-06-2017, 03:19 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Ahaha, I had the same problem... That's why I was asking for help on the Breeder's Discord to find it C: Well, there you go:

- There, in the sector with the tall grass you're in now, hold yourself as  south as possible.

An Elite Trainer couple with a team of Lv.72 Pokemon capable of megaevolving is there, defeat them to get the desired can. It will make your growing berrie plants all happy~

Thank you so much! My plants are overjoyed. Big Grin
Online ID: 239332
I'm overjoyed with your advice as well! Now I can find that blasted couple and their garden, instead of bumbling around in the caves... Thanks, my darling~! *Give Phantom a great big bear hug*
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
*blushes hard at "My darling", but nevertheless gladly retuns that hug*
Feels nice to be some kind of help. Now go, and make all your berry plants as happy as they can be!  \(^ヮ^)/☆
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(01-06-2017, 03:19 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Ahaha, I had the same problem... That's why I was asking for help on the Breeder's Discord to find it C: Well, there you go:

You need Waterfall don't you? 
I really wish the Wiki had told me that and saved me an hour of looking.
While the Wiki is a powerful source of knowledge for users everywhere, its far from infallible. In particular, its really bad at determining whether a Pokémon can learn a move or not, either via breeding, tutor, TM, or even in there Learnset. Oy mey. Well, as the saying goes, "Its a work in progress."
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(05-03-2017, 01:22 AM)Cigar and a Fedora Wrote: You need Waterfall don't you? 

Really? I can't remember where and if it was needed at all... σ( ̄、 ̄〃)
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(05-03-2017, 04:14 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: While the Wiki is a powerful source of knowledge for users everywhere, its far from infallible. In particular, its really bad at determining whether a Pokémon can learn a move or not, either via breeding, tutor, TM, or even in there Learnset. Oy mey. Well, as the saying goes, "Its a work in progress."

This, so much this. I got my hopes up for giving my Seikameter Dive, then I had to get another guy to slave it.