Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasons for my inactivity lately and Uranium stuff I still sometimes do...
Take all the time you need before you are ready to rejoin the forums. We all have to take sabitabicals from time to time, am I right?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(01-30-2017, 02:22 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Thanks for the flowers, @Lord Windos~ *warms herself on your words at this cold and wet weather outside*

I have not greeted you once in German, @CodySP, although I know your "overly German surname"...

Oh... Sorry to hear that, @Keileon... *hands you a white flower without scent*

It's happened more times than I care to mention Tongue You're one of the good ones, Phantom. Never change <3
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Hey, what about me? I know Phantom is completely majestic, but don't I get some credit? Ah, just joshing with ya, Cody! Keep up the good work, k~?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(01-31-2017, 01:22 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Hey, what about me? I know Phantom is completely majestic, but don't I get some credit? Ah, just joshing with ya, Cody! Keep up the good work, k~?

You're great, too, Windos! You have been one of the spearheading members who promote vibrant and positive posting habits. You and several others are setting wonderful examples which in turn means less mod reports which means you indirectly make our jobs as forum staff easier!
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Ah, sucks, thanks CodySP *Blushes* I try to be as helpful and polite as possible, though I am not always able to keep a sunny disposition here~ *Grumbles about Dramsama nerfs for the 100th time*

(01-31-2017, 05:04 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Ah, sucks, thanks CodySP *Blushes* I try to be as helpful and polite as possible, though I am not always able to keep a sunny disposition here~ *Grumbles about Dramsama nerfs for the 100th time*

*randomly shows by here*
*stops*
*... ... ...*
*carefully hugs and nuzzles up to you to make you feel better and because your rare blush is too cute* If I'd only had a second unnerfed bird that I could give to you...

I'm not majestic by the way, you're the one who has a Lord-title! I wonder how you got that...
I have my desk to hide under~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Let me join you under their, my love~

(02-17-2017, 02:09 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Let me join you under their, my love~

There you go~ *pulls a soft blanket imprinted with Skelanimals over us as well*

[Image: hiding-under-the-table_o_1035498.jpg]
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Aww :3 The love is in the air Smile
"Let Phantom and Windos enjoy they space"
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.