Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need to stay online!
(01-30-2017, 01:49 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Fine, I can see that they may have had their reasons for such an action, and while I nevertheless quite much disagree with what they did, I still have to follow and play by the rules, huh?

(01-28-2017, 09:04 PM)John Tsoukalos Wrote: You are always welcome to have fun in the "trash clan" Big Grin

I know, I know... thanks for that SunMoon-channel...

Yeah no problem!  Its good to have fellow Uranium players also interested in Sun and Moon.  Know anyone else who plays Sun or moon on the discords?
(01-30-2017, 06:30 PM)John Tsoukalos Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 01:49 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Fine, I can see that they may have had their reasons for such an action, and while I nevertheless quite much disagree with what they did, I still have to follow and play by the rules, huh?

(01-28-2017, 09:04 PM)John Tsoukalos Wrote: You are always welcome to have fun in the "trash clan" Big Grin

I know, I know... thanks for that SunMoon-channel...

Yeah no problem!  Its good to have fellow Uranium players also interested in Sun and Moon.  Know anyone else who plays Sun or moon on the discords?

I would if my version doesn't cause 6 different kinds of lag on my laptop...
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
(01-30-2017, 06:30 PM)John Tsoukalos Wrote: (...)  Know anyone else who plays Sun or moon on the discords?

Ehehehe... Nope.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I mean, I did join a SunMoon-Server around December (I was curious if there was one, and indeed found one that looked appealing), but I have barely to not posted a thing there yet - mostly because I'm shy+introverted and don't know a single soul there.

(02-01-2017, 01:58 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: I would if my version doesn't cause 6 different kinds of lag on my laptop...

Well, TOO BAD for you, don't try to play it on a system that it's definitely not intended for.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Phantom, no need for that tone at Monkey. Some People want thing for free, after all. I would gone that way too, if it bloody worked on my computer at a decent speed.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(02-15-2017, 06:53 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 06:30 PM)John Tsoukalos Wrote: (...)  Know anyone else who plays Sun or moon on the discords?

Ehehehe... Nope.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I mean, I did join a SunMoon-Server around December (I was curious if there was one, and indeed found one that looked appealing), but I have barely to not posted a thing there yet - mostly because I'm shy+introverted and don't know a single soul there.

(02-01-2017, 01:58 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: I would if my version doesn't cause 6 different kinds of lag on my laptop...

Well, TOO BAD for you, don't try to play it on a system that it's definitely not intended for.

Did you ever venture back on the Sun Moon discord Big Grin? I actually tried joining it but it ended up in the same result as you. I said hi and that was about it. I just never gave it a chance. Maybe I should go back.