Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokémon QUIZ - Are you a noob or a pro?
New questions have been added! Smile
I appreciate the adding of at least a few questions to the 'which Pokemon are you'-test, thank you! I got... Machamp... lolz.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(08-05-2017, 04:36 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I appreciate the adding of at least a few questions to the 'which Pokemon are you'-test, thank you! I got... Machamp... lolz.

Thank you very much for the feedback! If there's anything else we can improve, don't hesitate to tell me Big Grin
136/151! I was honestly expecting to do much worse.

And I am... Mewtwo. Huh.

By the way, on the personality test I ran into a problem with the radio buttons: if you change your mind and switch to another option, the original button stays marked and cannot be unticked. Running on Firefox, no script blocker, adblock disabled.
(08-10-2017, 09:29 AM)Notiophilus Wrote: 136/151! I was honestly expecting to do much worse.

And I am... Mewtwo. Huh.

By the way, on the personality test I ran into a problem with the radio buttons: if you change your mind and switch to another option, the original button stays marked and cannot be unticked. Running on Firefox, no script blocker, adblock disabled.

Thank you, I will look into that! Smile Also, nice score!
Don't forget to share your results in this thread!
10/10

Easy peasy Smile
My username on Pokémon Showdown is the same as my user on here, please feel free to challenge me to battles! 
Oh also, on the what Pokémon are you, I got Beedrill. Nice Big Grin
My username on Pokémon Showdown is the same as my user on here, please feel free to challenge me to battles! 
10/10, squirtle, and 129/151
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
92.72% of the Pokemon names. I knew them all, but without checking the exact spelling I got some of them wrong.

[Image: shamefurdispray2.jpg]
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍