Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kangustlocke Z (the rules)
Hello everyone!!!
(I am aware that it is too late and that I have not entered for almost anything to this forum XD
But would be more followed for the following)

As you recall, a poll was done to determine 2 of the 5 default rules I would use for my second nuzlocke challenge called Kangustlocke Z
Basically the rule most voted by most people was the shiny clause (9 votes) ( 
;w; )
And the second clause to be voted on was .......
A TIE!
The dupues clause and the heal in battle clause were tied by 5 votes !!!
Which means that there will not be 2 rules, if not 3!
Shiny clause
Double clause
No heal in battle
And the final rules (maybe add 1 before you start):
1.- If a pokemon faints it will be considered dead and should be released immediately (Unless I need an HM slave)
2.-If all my team faints the nuzlocke is over (although I have more pokemons in the pc)
3.-all pokemons must have a nickname (Pokemon that do not have a nickname can’t be used (excluding pokemons that I receive and that can’t change the name))
4.-I can trade dupes pokemon in WT (no lobby and GTS)

4.-I CAN NOT USE POTIONS OR HEALING OBJECTS DURING THE BATTLE (only outside of it)
5.-If there is a pokemon I do not like or no longer want it on my team I can change it in the WT (I can only do this 3 times in all the nuzlocke)
6.-I will not be able to use the GST for anything and I can't trade with friends either
7.-I can only have 1 starter in the team
If you have any recommendations I will try to implement it
And on the 30th, I will direct the mechanics and begin the pilot chapter of the kangustlocke z
And very soon with something of ...... "luck" will start another project 7w7
See you until that day B)

poll:http://www.strawpoll.me/12091686/r
[Image: uranium_team.png]
Hello!

Shiny clause is so popular :D.

About the rules:
*) I see a rule 4) twice : trading dupes (in part of text about rule 3) and NO HEAL IN BATTLE.
*) What is a goal of rule 3? (I mean, you are able nickname all Pokémons you catch (or hatch). You make an exception for Pokés gained via trade. How you will be able to get non-traded Pokémon without a nickname? What I am missing?)
Nekra88 at Pokemon Uranium Wiki.
-------------------------------
I am looking for disable smileys (yellow circles) in all my posts and signatures forever. (I prefer text ones.)
-------------------------------
I do not like discord. (This forum is clearer. In addition I am just registered here.)
(01-26-2017, 07:31 AM)Nekra Wrote: Hello!

Shiny clause is so popular :D.

About the rules:
*) I see a rule 4) twice : trading dupes (in part of text about rule 3) and NO HEAL IN BATTLE.
*) What is a goal of rule 3? (I mean, you are able nickname all Pokémons you catch (or hatch). You make an exception for Pokés gained via trade. How you will be able to get non-traded Pokémon without a nickname? What I am missing?)

Hi Nekra :D
yes,it is :p
-A:I will write the rules better on the 29th XD
-A:I'm someone who forgets things easily
Like where is the food,my birthday,where is one piece and naming my pokemon in the nuzlockes
That rule would be my punishment if I forget to name them
And as it is well known the pokemon that come in a trade can't be renamed, reason why they are excluded of that punishment but I will be in charge of naming them in a new lay out that will put of signature XD

Thanks for asking :3
[Image: uranium_team.png]