Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sal-u-tations!
hey, I'm amiableMortician. I'm a college student going for a compsci degree, and I play...probably too much video games. my list is composed of mostly f2p games like duelyst and Warframe, with starbound and skyrim for flavor. I also enjoy anime sometimes, and I've watched series like fma, ttgl, soul eater, JJBA parts 1-3, and the anime-styled avatar and Rwby. I'm not current on rwby, tho, after what happened to penny....

I came to uranium after seeing a thread about it's apparent demise on the reborn forums. I saw there was a steel starter and came running. steel is basically my favorite type, and my favorite mon is Metagross. presently, I'm planning a steel mono, but there's only 5 non-legendary steel lines. so here's my question: what should put in slot 6? should I go with my second favorite, ghost (what's up with ghost-type in this game, anyway? why are all of 'em besides dramsama so terrible?), astronite like sheldon, or pick up jungore later since it's got gold on it and "kind of" counts?
Welcome welcome! Glad to see that, even with Nintendo's legacy overshadowing this poor game, that people still remember the good of it! Hope you enjoy the camaradance here~! *Throws a snickerdoodle at them, before vanishing*
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Booh, Windos, stop doing my task of dealing out cookies to new community-members! :C

Uranium's ghosts aren't... terrible... I do like Navighast and Chainite especially, and they're really not that bad...
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(01-29-2017, 12:10 AM)amiableMortician Wrote: I'm not current on rwby, tho, after what happened to penny....

Well... she kind of sort of stopped being combat ready...
(01-30-2017, 03:49 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Booh, Windos, stop doing my task of dealing out cookies to new community-members!  :C

Uranium's ghosts aren't... terrible... I do like Navighast and Chainite especially, and they're really not that bad...

Should I start giving out kisses instead? *Smooches Phantom on the check* Tehe~!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
jfc. tfw you come back to your introduction thread and the regulars are flirtling...

I want to like chainite, but it's so slow and squishy!

I really like Navighast, Antarki, and Dramsama, for their designs.

also, between Astronite, Majungold, and Gargyrph, Uranium's Rock-types are some of my favorite out of any game, mainline or fanmade.

Lastly, I like that Uranium's steel types are all diverse and relatively easy to obtain. getting steelix in platinum, as well as facing the second gym with it, prinplup, and bronzor, was an incredible pain. by contrast, most of the steels in uranium are by starter or wild encounter, with no trade evos and no teamwide speed and special defense dump. I even have mons that are neutral to all my weaknesses!