Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oops, I'm bad at staying active
So I have a few websites that I know to go on daily and this one still hasn't worked its way into that list, so my activity here is... very sporadic. Oops.

Maybe it's because I don't play Uranium much anymore (I've gotten super into Pokemon Shuffle and I'm nuzlocking Red right now) but I kind of like the community here so I'm trying to stick around. .-.

So um.

How y'all been?
Breeder's Discord

Please support a growing Roleplaying forum by voting here! You can vote once per day.
First, welcome back Big Grin Second, I good. College begin again and some things to do. And you?
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Pretty good! I got discount chocolate yesterday because everything goes like 60% off the day after Valentine's. It's too cold out here though.
Breeder's Discord

Please support a growing Roleplaying forum by voting here! You can vote once per day.
I would like a cold weater. Here in Brazil its heat ALL the year. Sometimes its so heat I think I could fry a egg in a stone D:
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Eh, snow loses its novelty extremely quickly.
Breeder's Discord

Indeed, but its fun while it last~ Especially if you don't have anything important to do that day that require driving!

How is your artwork going, by the way?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
My art's going well. I'm working on a few big things, but mostly I've been messing around making already-drawn things all neon and glowy.
Breeder's Discord

Nice to hear! Maybe you'll share some of your work once you are done ironing out all the details? I do quite like the art you craft!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650