Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About nuclear plants
I was wondering if we could go back to the nuclear plants after the completion of the game, maybe a special ID card to catch some nuclear pokemon while the pokemon rangers treat the mutants. I really wanted a nuclear barand, but because theo kept spamming hurricane the other pokemon took too much damage too quickly.

Also since finding a shiny is 1 out of I think it was 7000+, it would be really frustrating to finally find a shiny and have it faint (one way or another).

Could we make this happen? (I wanna catch all shiny pokemon too)

(Please tell me Developers!)

http://imgur.com/PPLvKi7 (Don't know how to insert image correctly, so i put the link on what i wanted to put)
Hmm... well, while that is a good idea, theamatically and plot wise, there is no reason for the protagonist to go back to those irradiated wastelands until they are thoroughly purified. If the developers want to contrive a reason for that to happen, then its a possibility, but given that they are hard at work with both the game's completion/bug fixes and irl...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Pokesketcher you can still visit the Nuclear Plant Zeta by going north of the route 8 after beating the Championship
I hear you on that. I had to make multiple save-files to go to the Nuke plants under the right circumstances but kept screwing up. First I ended up accidentally saving, then I took the wrong Synchronize Pokemon with me which ended up getting me Nuclears with mostly neutral natures, then I took the wrong Synchronize pokemon again, then I took the right Synchronize Pokemon but accedentally saved AGAIN. Things are a bit better now after discovering the ball glitch so I can use infinite Nuclear Balls rather than buying like 300 Dusk Balls, but still... A lot of tedium to actually set it up...
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍