Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Spoilers: My Nuclear Finds
(03-06-2017, 07:47 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Bloody hell, that is a noice Gellin you have there! Wish I had the luck of getting one like that! Might need to get off my but and make a guide on how to use that irradiated thing properly!

Oh my, even the great Windos pays my Nuclear thread a visit! I am very fortunate that I was able to a beauty like them! Back on the 3th, I was able to find another gem:

Not as high as my 31 sp. attack and 30 speed Nuclear Nupin, but this one has more balanced stats, which is good in my books. Please consider writing a guide for Nuclear Gellin! I'd love to read that. I have a current moveset in mind but I don't think it's the best.
Nuclear pokemon guides...
That's a great idea. I can't do it, but I'd love to see some.
Are there any exisitng?

I'd really want to check out competitive nuclears bar Nucleon and Urayne...
@Nylon and @kooks Well, I never knew I was so well regarded here! I've had a few guides in the works when it comes to Nuclear Pokémon, so if you guys want to see one of them, I'd be happy to post one of them! I'd need to make another guide to fill the back log, but that is not necessarily a bad thing, eh?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Update 4: I'm sure you've noticed I've been quiet lately, why is that? It's because I started a new file solely for hunting Nuclears. I even completed the dex (thanks to the combined efforts of my friends) before Epsilon! I managed to nabbed two shiny Costraw. I got two gems to share:

The perfect glass cannon munk, I will now use her to ruin LC... just kidding.

Now I saved the best for last, just look at this beauty I caught! I know that speed is lacking but 30 in Special Attack? On a Shiny Nuclear? I couldn't ask for more!
Guess who's back, it's me, kooks! It's been sometime since I last posted in my thread. Have I stopped being a Nuclear obsessed person? Heavens no. I got busy with breeding Pokemon, training them, and various other things. Soon I'll return to my Nuclear catching save file. However, tonight I felt an old itch and went out to Zeta on my main file to catch Nupin, Gellin, and Jerbolta. I found one shiny Nuclear Jerbolta, but that doesn't hold a candle to what I caught:

[Image: image.png]

30 in 4IV, decent HP IV, Timid nature (thank my HA Timid Masking) and hecking Hidden Power Fire.... I can't believe I actually caught this. Like seriously. This is another competitive Nuclear under my belt and I'm so glad to have them.
(05-21-2017, 05:25 AM)kooks Wrote: [Image: image.png]

What a wonderful amoeba here! The thought that this is even a wild encounter...
Take good care of it once the RAD is cured!~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(05-21-2017, 05:25 AM)kooks Wrote: Guess who's back, it's me, kooks! It's been sometime since I last posted in my thread. Have I stopped being a Nuclear obsessed person? Heavens no. I got busy with breeding Pokemon, training them, and various other things. Soon I'll return to my Nuclear catching save file. However, tonight I felt an old itch and went out to Zeta on my main file to catch Nupin, Gellin, and Jerbolta. I found one shiny Nuclear Jerbolta, but that doesn't hold a candle to what I caught:

[Image: image.png]

30 in 4IV, decent HP IV, Timid nature (thank my HA Timid Masking) and hecking Hidden Power Fire.... I can't believe I actually caught this. Like seriously. This is another competitive Nuclear under my belt and I'm so glad to have them.

This one sight on this Nucmon both fill with abject terro and envy! With this 'mon on a sun team, you'll be tearing other teams apart! Epescially if you have a Speed Passers. *Shivers*
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Update time!

[Image: sofar.png]

I trained up my Gellin (now fondly named Fortuna), I'm still working on her moveset though. I'm not quite sure what to place on them, I was suggested that I replace Giga Drain with Energy Ball. If anyone has suggestions, please share!
Since you are going to be running it on a Sun team (Because of Chlorophyll, natch), replacing Giga Drain with Solar Beam would be quite the good idea! Other than that, replacing Protect with Thunder Wave can cripple Steel types and fast Physical Sweeper not named Archilles on the switch. Those are my suggestions on the matter, so if you have anymore question, feel free to ask!