Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spoilers: Brothers of Metal
Rainbow 

Tonight (or rather morning) is a victory for me as I was able to SR and caught the Brothers of Metal in their shiny forms! It didn't take as long as I thought it would, I'm sure it was the RNG being nice to me again with its many blessings. Originally I wanted to catch Lanthan in a Heal Ball, but I didn't want to risk them running out of PP and then using Struggle, so Heavy Ball it was, although they broken out it two times and nearly gave me a heart attack!
On one hand, I'm estatic that you had such a easy time getting shiny legends! On the other hand, those IVs....
Can't win them all, I suppose.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(03-06-2017, 07:49 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: On one hand, I'm estatic that you had such a easy time getting shiny legends! On the other hand, those IVs....
Can't win them all, I suppose.

Oh believe me, I understand how you feel, however I just wanted to get them in their shiny forms on this file. On my other file I will try and get better IVs with the natures you see on my shiny ones!
Congrats on getting those! That Actan looks so pretty...nice nickname~ Lanthan looks so weird in purple, but that's probably just me.

This reminds me on the shiny Baitatao that I wish to go after... as soon as it's released. That one Master Ball I have is waiting for it. *fiercely stares at it in bag*
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Didn't I steal that master ball and catch you a Shiny Lathan with it? Or did you have another one stashed somewhere, away from my thieving hands...?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(03-07-2017, 08:40 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Didn't I steal that master ball and catch you a Shiny Lathan with it? Or did you have another one stashed somewhere, away from my thieving hands...?

I transfered that weird-looking-but-still-precious purple Lanthanide into a Premier Ball with the help of the magical power of my Eeveelutions. C:
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
It seems I'm not the only resourceful one, my love~ My my, we are a match made in heaven!