Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gaging Interest - A New Pokerole Campaign
Quick announcement, mates: almost done with finalizing Character Creation! It has a lot going into it, and regardless of what you end up doing with it I hope you enjoy all it has to offer! As a sizable hint about it : Pseudos and most Mythics (Which will be treated as if having Pseudo levels of power, but are naturally more special and rare) are Pokémon Options, though Mystics come with a bevy of restrictions to them and you only get One Pseudo on your Team that, again, has some restrictions/trade offs in place. Generally speaking, the more powerful and rare you make your team, the more strange and wild things will happen to your PC. This ‘Interesting Times’ effect can be good and bad, but it will most certainly test your metal if you ramp it up for yourself!

The Meta Thread Intro and Common Knowledge section is done too, as is the Rules for the most part. Boring, but necessary work the be done!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Oh that's a cool idea. Kind of like a FATE token. Love it.

And that principle actually works nicely with my character's personality!
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
Oh, cool. I'm definitely interested but I can't be too extensive in my questions and stuff for the game cos I'm on a cruise ship with VERY limited internet connection (and will be until the 8th) so all I'll ask for now is:

What are the limitations with regards to character creation? And would it be alright if I join properly once I get back from the cruise?

100% interested in joining, though.
I'm no one special. Also, here's a pupper pic:
[Image: image0.jpg]
(12-31-2023, 12:45 AM)no one Wrote: Oh, cool. I'm definitely interested but I can't be too extensive in my questions and stuff for the game cos I'm on a cruise ship with VERY limited internet connection (and will be until the 8th) so all I'll ask for now is:

What are the limitations with regards to character creation? And would it be alright if I join properly once I get back from the cruise?

100% interested in joining, though.

Limitations and aalll the Rules of Character Creation + Special Pokemon mechanics will be posted very shortly, so hopefully they'll answer your questions!

Goody! I got me a LARGE group now to handle - time will tell if I can handle it without cracking like an egg!

Do note that this campaign is going to be fairly serious and dark at times, to the extent of the worst that Celadon City Vandels had to offer and perhaps even more dire outcomes, and that the overall difficulty is going to be 'Challenging' even with OPmons and the options I have available in Character Creation. This is a High Risk, High Reward type of deal , in other words.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

News Flash - The Meta Thread for The Wild Lands Campaign is now open and ready for comments!

(12-31-2023, 06:41 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: News Flash - The Meta Thread for The Wild Lands Campaign is now open and ready for comments!

Gonna take a look pretty soon mate! Just going to eat something first since today I doing preparations for the festivities.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(12-31-2023, 06:41 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: News Flash - The Meta Thread for The Wild Lands Campaign is now open and ready for comments!

Doesn't look like I can move that thread up to Important Threads as I can 'only' do that with section that are directly moderated by me, but I guess you as a super mod @Iron have permission for that? Mind to do that then pls? (many thanks!)

Also, Windos: Expect some PMs soonish to discuss and flesh out the details of conversion of that character over, pls make sure that your inbox has enough space!~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`