Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
Also if anyone need me I going to train my Shiny Devimp. Gonna prepare this little Baby Devil for competitive :3
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(01-17-2018, 07:19 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: It takes several minutes since he is talking ALL of his worries. Prepare yourself for a giant post.

Giant posts are good, I just stopped by to at least read through it. I am enjoying that methaphor of a wall of spikes... Good thing Shiva just bought lab gloves... Or maybe not as they resist oozed poison but not spikes.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(01-17-2018, 07:36 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 07:19 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: It takes several minutes since he is talking ALL of his worries. Prepare yourself for a giant post.

Giant posts are good, I just stopped by to at least read through it. I am enjoying that methaphor of a wall of spikes... Good thing Shiva just bought lab gloves... Or maybe not as they resist oozed poison but not spikes.

Thanks. I was imagined that was the best methapor who resume almost everything about Nathan Warre: You need have a lot of strengh, patience and more important: Hight toleration to stress or pain to try understand him. Since the much you try to understand him, the more you get hurt and have leftlover pain. That methapor fits a lot.
(01-17-2018, 07:43 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Thanks. I was imagined that was the best methapor who resume almost everything about Nathan Arendense: You need have a lot of strengh, patience and more important: Hight toleration to stress or pain to try understand him. Since the much you try to understand him, the more you get hurt and have leftlover pain. That methapor fits a lot.

You're mixing the campaigns again, Spirit.  It's Warren.
(01-17-2018, 07:47 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 07:43 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Thanks. I was imagined that was the best methapor who resume almost everything about Nathan Arendense: You need have a lot of strengh, patience and more important: Hight toleration to stress or pain to try understand him. Since the much you try to understand him, the more you get hurt and have leftlover pain. That methapor fits a lot.

I swear I not doing that in purpose. If it is not the first name, I always mix the second one. *Sigh* Guess Mew gonna wreck my face again?
(01-17-2018, 07:50 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 07:47 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

I swear I not doing that in purpose. If it is not the first name, I always mix the second one. *Sigh* Guess Mew gonna wreck my face again?

No, she's just going to give you a MASSIVE migraine when you lest expect and want it, mate! She gets creative when people regularly screw up and defy her rules, don't ya know!

Onto topics pertaining to this thread, Ventus is more than happy work with Nathan in this instance, since their knowledge and expertise in Lore/Ancient History is especially relevant to learn and its quite interesting to him as well! Finally someone is taking an interest in his interests, right?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Well people, gonna sleep now Zzzz. Today was a good day of Roleplaying! Waitig Shiva replied for Heart worries.
(01-17-2018, 09:21 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Waiting Shiva replied for Heart worries.

I'm at the keyboard now with a cup of warm green tea while it's storming and raining outside (reminds me on the start of the Campaign, somehow), so I'll be getting to that now. Give me several minutes, might take a little longer ro type everything out!~

That mixixing of campaigns simply gives me another reason to not reveal Shiva's last name, none of the group needs to adress her so formally actually.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I was thinking for a while: Since Nathan have a male Combee, since he is so determined to raise that little one, why not let his combee evolve? I was searching a few evolutions and find a few interesting:

Thougs @Iron? I think Nathan deserve some evolution to his Combee since he became determined to raise that little one. Any thougs people?
Great art, but he has Vespiqueen to evolve. And I really like the way the Combee line is modeled after real life bees, where only the queen is special. There is no king bee.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."