Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(10-21-2017, 04:34 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Oh, it better fear and respect Ventus, after he and his Pokémon murdalated his packmates rather handly , if you catch my drift! He'll brook no threat for it at ALL towards his person or Shiva, so it best be on its best behavior!

In turn, Ventus better not be aggressive and mean towards the dog.  Nathan's not going to tolerate that if it's unnecessary.

And while there'll definitely be fear, respect is another matter.
(10-21-2017, 07:10 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: (Still don't know if Ventus and Shiva are in here or not yet, though.)

Hmm... I have nothing against Sheldon and I know he has a Cometeor/Astronite that she might enjoy, but I don't feel like Shiva feels well to step inside the Gym for anything else than Gym Battle. Passing.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Ventus is spending the day with Shiva, so anywhere she doesn't go, he avoids all the same. Looks as if Nathan has the Gym all to himself today, so rejoice that neither of us will come and overcomplicated things for your character.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
For reference, Iron and I decided that Vitor, Natalie, and Pluto all coexist in this universe.  Vitor is Kellyn's kid and the current Champion and is working on being a breeder (like in a particular other roleplay here, just so you know Wink ).  Each of the 3 got a Legendary after the Championship as well.  Pluto got Urayne, Vitor got Actan, and Natalie is rumoured to have encountered Lanthan.  Theo is still around as well, of course.
Hmm....normally Eggs wouldn't interest me or Ven so much, due to them taking up a party slot that could be filled with a battle ready Pokémon ready to train, fight, and bond with, but that Black and Blue mystery Egg intrigues me, so I might just acquire it to see what hatches! I was wondering about a few things before I made such a decision, though:

-If I mentioned to the Receptionist that Ventus has already donated roughly $500 Poke to Freddy, could he just get the Egg right away, or are all donation considered separate and he'd have to stump up more Items/Poke to get it?

-If Ven gets the Egg, is it possible for him to share ownership of it with Shiva, so that they can both take care of it in the most optimal way possible? Shiva has the Breeder's Liscene and Litwit, so when he has to switch the Egg out of his party for one reason or another, the option to just give it for the lass to look after for a little while would be great indeed!

-Are their any Incubators that are designed to speed up gestation time for Eggs, and how much would one cost?

-If Ven decides to leave Eggs alone for the time being, what is the chances that someone will come along and snatch the ones he has interested in? For that matter, will new Mystery Eggs be added to the Shelter as the days pass while the group is in Stair?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I'd be happy to carry the Black and Blue Mystery Egg with fur at the base for Ventus. Something about that Dark Purple Egg catches me... Okay, no adopting of six eggs, just that one. ^-^
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(10-22-2017, 04:47 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Something about that Dark Purple Egg catches me...

Even if there's a chance it might be a poison type?
Yes, even then. But I reconsidered... If that pink egg indeed contains what I assume it might contain, then the odds point to that one.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Dual Chop
(4)
1* Str + 2 power + 1 STAB -1 vit = 3 dice

Why 1 in STR? I have 3 in character sheet no 1.

[img][Image: x5Z5Und.png?1][/img]
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(10-22-2017, 09:01 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Dual Chop
(4)
1* Str + 2 power + 1 STAB -1 vit = 3 dice

Why 1 in STR? I have 3 in character sheet no 1.

That Diglett is female, so that's reducing Koa's Strength by 1.  But yeah, with 3 Strength, that should still be 2...