Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(10-21-2017, 09:37 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: -If I mentioned to the Receptionist that Ventus has already donated roughly $500 Poke to Freddy, could he just get the Egg right away, or are all donation considered separate and he'd have to stump up more Items/Poke to get it?
If you put up the $150 cash difference that'd be fine.

Quote:-If Ven gets the Egg, is it possible for him to share ownership of it with Shiva, so that they can both take care of it in the most optimal way possible? Shiva has the Breeder's Liscene and Litwit, so when he has to switch the Egg out of his party for one reason or another, the option to just give it for the lass to look after for a little while would be great indeed!
There's no way to share ownership by Trainer ID. If Shiva is the one carrying it around, the hatchling will recognize her as the mother and not Ventus. 
Her license does cover other people's Pokemon though, so it's allowed to hand it over. 

Quote:-Are their any Incubators that are designed to speed up gestation time for Eggs, and how much would one cost?
The department store would have some. They are $2250 each, but they don't break after use, and they aren't limited to one Trainer ID or anything. Speeds up hatching almost as much as Flame Body, and stacks with same. They're marketed toward people who do a lot of hatching.

Quote:-If Ven decides to leave Eggs alone for the time being, what is the chances that someone will come along and snatch the ones he has interested in? For that matter, will new Mystery Eggs be added to the Shelter as the days pass while the group is in Stair?
[/quote

I'll roll on the eggs much like I do with encounters. The Rare Eggs will go fastest, and the mystery eggs go slowest (hard to get rid of).
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
(10-22-2017, 09:24 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(10-22-2017, 09:01 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Dual Chop
(4)
1* Str + 2 power + 1 STAB -1 vit = 3 dice

Why 1 in STR? I have 3 in character sheet no 1.

That Diglett is female, so that's reducing Koa's Strength by 1.  But yeah, with 3 Strength, that should still be 2...

Oops, went by memory and thought it was two. I'll edit.

EDIT: Ended up not making a difference but thank you for pointing that out.
Current project:
No problem.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Speaking about Incubators... That one from the Daycare where Shiva carried the black-spotted egg around, did it too break after use, Iron? (Would Shiva be able to piece it back together with Azurill's Helping Hand?) Or can I reuse that one for the pink Egg?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-22-2017, 04:48 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Speaking about Incubators... That one from the Daycare where Shiva carried the black-spotted egg around, did it too break after use, Iron? (Would Shiva be able to piece it back together with Azurill's Helping Hand?) Or can I reuse that one for the pink Egg?

It has a small crack in it but it's usable. However, it's recommended you switch it out and the League will repair it.
Current project:
Hearing about Tandor and the post Nuclear Disaster Event from Sheldon's conversation with Nathan is just a barrel full of suprises and fun, but I'm a little envious as to how much Nathan is aware of regarding our fangame's region and Pokémon, on top of his lore knowledge. Then again, Ventus knows more about Pokémon themselves and how to take care of them than Nathan and maybe Shiva, and reeeeeaaaaally knows Unova like the back of his hand, so I guess it balances out!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Hey, you should not underestimate any knowledge Shiva has just because she doesn't really speak about it/herself. :C
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-22-2017, 05:29 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Hey, you should not underestimate any knowledge Shiva has just because she doesn't really speak about it/herself. :C

I said maybe, honey bunny, not definitely! Sorry about that, though..... Sad
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(10-22-2017, 05:19 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Hearing about Tandor and the post Nuclear Disaster Event from Sheldon's conversation with Nathan is just a barrel full of suprises and fun, but I'm a little envious as to how much Nathan is aware of regarding our fangame's region and Pokémon, on top of his lore knowledge. Then again, Ventus knows more about Pokémon themselves and how to take care of them than Nathan and maybe Shiva, and reeeeeaaaaally knows Unova like the back of his hand, so I guess it balances out!

Well, Nathan still doesn't know everything.  Just the major stuff that would be likely to bleed into the world via the internet and books.

If your characters want to learn more about what Nathan knows, all they have to do is ask.  He'll be more than happy to talk about it.
(10-22-2017, 06:13 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(10-22-2017, 05:19 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Hearing about Tandor and the post Nuclear Disaster Event from Sheldon's conversation with Nathan is just a barrel full of suprises and fun, but I'm a little envious as to how much Nathan is aware of regarding our fangame's region and Pokémon, on top of his lore knowledge. Then again, Ventus knows more about Pokémon themselves and how to take care of them than Nathan and maybe Shiva, and reeeeeaaaaally knows Unova like the back of his hand, so I guess it balances out!

Well, Nathan still doesn't know everything.  Just the major stuff that would be likely to bleed into the world via the internet and books.

If your characters want to learn more about what Nathan knows, all they have to do is ask.  He'll be more than happy to talk about it.

Considering my character still kinda hates your's guts and is actively avoiding interacting them, that isn't going to be happening anytime soon. That, and Ven hasn't really had a reason to ask Nate about his Lore and Tandor knowledge until recently, but like I said, pretty hard to motivate my character to infomine if he has no interest in picking your brain in the first place!