Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(02-18-2018, 10:12 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: And you know people...I been thinking something when I looking in my app of the Pokerole about moves and pokemons. Pyroar have some interesting move such is Hyper Beam with 0 XP, Echoed Voice, Crunch and Overheat. I was thinking to adopt that lion even when I already have a Fire pokemon with me. But his fear to stay inside in the pokeball might be a problem...what is the cost to adop a pokemon @Iron?

In the mid thousands. I think Pyroar would be about 4000$.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
(02-18-2018, 09:18 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(02-17-2018, 03:26 PM)Iron Wrote: I've been looking for a good chance to give out some Happiness points, and this is perfect!
+1 Happiness to:
Espurr
Numel, if he's really in your party?
Starmie
Rose

Oh hey, doesn't Valder/@Nylon deserve a point of increased Happiness for one of his Pokemon too? I'm feeling a tad bit bad that he's somewhat left out here while we others all received a point... Maybe he would be coincidently present in the Center the time Shiva & Co. arrive and Ven shares some candyfloss, is there enough that Valder's Pokemon reveive some bites of it if our Pokemon hold a little back (since all is said to be consumed after the small scene), if they and Valder would like to?

I usually just make changes for him directly on his sheet to help him keep up.
Current project:
Oh. Well, that solves things entirerly, thank you for pointing this out!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(02-18-2018, 12:14 PM)Iron Wrote:
(02-18-2018, 09:18 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Oh hey, doesn't Valder/@Nylon deserve a point of increased Happiness for one of his Pokemon too? I'm feeling a tad bit bad that he's somewhat left out here while we others all received a point... Maybe he would be coincidently present in the Center the time Shiva & Co. arrive and Ven shares some candyfloss, is there enough that Valder's Pokemon reveive some bites of it if our Pokemon hold a little back (since all is said to be consumed after the small scene), if they and Valder would like to?

I usually just make changes for him directly on his sheet to help him keep up.

And I thank you dearly for doing so Wink
Lolz, the way Nathan not-decorates the dorm one does sleep over at is so vastly different from what Shiva does in my head, where she decorates the dorm with everything she's got with her on journey to make herself a home/create a comfortable and mystical wiccan-atmosphere with colorful candles, incense burners, a selfmade dream catcher in the window and Snivy plushie once gifted to her by Ventus sitting on bed, that it just made me laugh.

Ventus never complained or even commented once during sharing a room with her, which is good. C:
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
@Lord Windos

Think you misinterpreted something I typed. Kirlia's behind Nathan, not in front. Just in case he has to signal to Ventus without Nathan noticing. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

End result is the same if Ventus is sitting next to Nathan instead of Kirlia, though, so I guess that works anyways?
(02-18-2018, 06:15 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: @Lord Windos

Think you misinterpreted something I typed.  Kirlia's behind Nathan, not in front.  Just in case he has to signal to Ventus without Nathan noticing.  Sorry if that wasn't clear.

End result is the same if Ventus is sitting next to Nathan instead of Kirlia, though, so I guess that works anyways?

Oh! Then Ventus realizes this and make sure he pays careful attention to the signals they be giving him! He's an empath, so if Kirlia can send him messages via those means if necessary!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(02-18-2018, 07:11 PM)Iron Wrote: Golda nods approvingly. Shiva knows her stuff - the best way to get Pokemon to breed is never to explicitly tell them to breed. Asking them to be nice is a perfect balance.

I guess telling either of the selected Pokemon 'Please mate with Pokemon XY' would serve as a good way to disturb them and at best lead to the opposite, lolololol.

Oh, and I forgot to mention one thing: If there are Corsola Branches to pick up from Ariel, Shiva would take them with her to later hand to Ventus, maybe keeping a small one for crafting something out of it if he allows.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
The Corsola branches all belong to Golda and Wir. They're how Ventus pays for his rent.
Current project:
Welp, I can hardly blame the swords of justice. Lets view the point of the Swords of Justice. Lets just say you protect and help humanity for thousand of years, and no matter how much time pass, humanity never learn from his errors, and they always made the same mistakes again and again. Then you see such tragedy as the destruction of the forest, killing many lifes of pokemon and nature. To me and Heart, its more than natural to the swords of justice give up in humanity. In this case, I think Ventus its a little complacement with humanity too much. I not trying to cause conflict or anything, but I only point of view in the topic.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.