Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(07-16-2018, 04:39 PM)Iron Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 07:52 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Important question here, @Iron: Does the +2 Defense buff from Hail/Sandstorm stack with Defense buffs from moves or not?

Spiritmon, you'll have to edit your orders a little either way if you want to try and optimize this.  You'll need to account for Gargryph having -1 Pain after using Substitute.  Sandstorm will outright fail (or be relying on a Luck Die, which you can't use a Will Point on) due to having no dice in its accuracy pool if you stick with your current orders.  Edit: Fixed now!

Only abilities stack.

…So you are saying that the Defense Buff given by weather isn't inherent, but rather like an Applied Buff in mechanics? That doesn't make too much sense to me, if I am being honest. If Rock types in the games get a passive S.Def boost that doesn't 'count' as a Stat Buff, why can't that be taken as the given here? It allow more tanky Pokémon for both the players and you to exploit, but this is just my opinion here. Take it however you will, mate.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(07-16-2018, 04:40 PM)Iron Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 08:02 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Hey uh...guys, I just noticed a very important detail.

Nylon didn't say Valder left his red gemstone half behind.

Should we just assume Nathan got it when Valder left, @Iron?

He left it with a note saying "To the group!" I don't see any problem with Nathan getting it.

KK.  Adding it to Nathan's inventory, then.
(07-16-2018, 04:41 PM)Iron Wrote: I'm traveling for work on Tuesday and Wednesday. Probably won't be on much if at all - maybe Tuesday night.

New computer arrives Thursday.

Gotcha, Iron. Safe travels to you and on the job, mate!

Ooooh, now THAT is lovely news! What type did you get, if you don't mind sharing?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(07-16-2018, 05:14 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 04:41 PM)Iron Wrote: I'm traveling for work on Tuesday and Wednesday. Probably won't be on much if at all - maybe Tuesday night.

Ooooh, now THAT is lovely news! What type did you get, if you don't mind sharing?

Just a cheap-o Lenovo laptop.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
(07-16-2018, 05:36 PM)Iron Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 05:14 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:

Just a cheap-o Lenovo laptop.

Omph! Well, at least its get the job done, right? One day, I'll have to send you some cash as a gift, for all the quality gameplay and effort you've provided us, mate! Least I can do, along with buying that novel of yours when it eventually comes out!

I want ten physical copies of the novel when it comes out, all signed by you.

Haha, now thugh, Basteele's acting pretty cute. <3 I'll reply tomorrow to Terra's ask if it's alright, Windos, as it's late and I'm tired and I don't want to cut things down just to have something posted.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(07-16-2018, 06:37 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I want ten physical copies of the novel when it comes out, all signed by you.

Haha, now thugh, Basteele's acting pretty cute. <3 I'll reply tomorrow to Terra's ask if it's alright, Windos, as it's late and I'm tired and I don't want to cut things down just to have something posted.

Basteele likes Ice and Fairy type Pokémon, and doesn't mind Rock types too much, so she gets along with them really well! Won't stop her from giving them a right bloody bruising if she has to, but she much prefers just being friendly to them as a whole, unless they piss her off! Just another quirk of hers, hehe!!

Gotcha! Don't let me be keeping you from your beauty rest, so good night, my dear....

Makes me wonder a little why she does, but anyway - this sounds like Basteele is made of friendship material for my Fairy and Ice Types, aww! I'll get to reply to Terra then
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
I'm back from my trip and ready to run some battles!

I found a bunch of wild mushrooms today, including edible chanterelles. Pics will go up later on Instagram for Phantom.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
Aaaaaaaahhhhh thank you!! >∀<

...Wait, has the season of wild chanterelles already begun? Cool.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---