Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
You sure you want to bring 3 Disobedient pokemon to a situation where even one botched situation could lead to a massive amount of trouble, @Mikaruge108? I'm particularly worried about that Scyther, tbh...

Disobedience is kinda the whole reason I'm not bringing Nathan's Rotom along (at least, not directly. Ditto could always Transform into Rotom if necessary)
Mika, who was Fangma again...?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(02-20-2019, 05:06 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Mika, who was Fangma again...?

It's the fanged Yanma with all the Bite type moves.  He just shortened it by combining the two words.
Ohhh, I thought it was a nickname for a Pokemon. Thankies!~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Also people, is anyone knew about the last episode of Pokemon? Ash defeating the last Kahuna? Guess we gonna see Pokemon League very soon. Anything you guys expect to see? Aside from Ash victory, with not gonna happen since he never win.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(02-20-2019, 08:08 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Also people, is anyone knew about the last episode of Pokemon? Ash defeating the last Kahuna? Guess we gonna see Pokemon League very soon. Anything you guys expect to see? Aside from Ash victory, with not gonna happen since he never win.

I don't really follow the pokemon anime, tbh.  I'm sure they've still got plenty of episodes to squeeze in before the League, and possibly a little after it, too.  They need to make it last until just before Gen 8's release in November, after all. And the Grand Trials have been very spaced out since there's only half as many of them compared to gyms (though you could also argue that the Trials made the episodes that were equivalent to gym battles more numerous than usual, I suppose)
Guess so. I hope they don't use anymore that animation in Gen 8 anime I hope. The battles may be better animated, but the anime still not good to my taste. Miss the animation back in XYZ. 

Well, I do hope at least to them to make the Battle Tree Arc. Want to see Red obliterated Ash team completely like the failure he is. Oh, after see Gladion clean the floor with Ash face, because that's what gonna happen. I bet bet 1000 Pokedollars Ash will not even going to the finals.

I cheering up for my boy Gladion crush Ash hopes and dreams. Once more. I hope see tears this time in Ash face. Or at least a disappointed one. It shall be priceless.
(02-20-2019, 08:37 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Guess so. I hope they don't use anymore that animation in Gen 8 anime I hope. The battles may be better animated, but the anime still not good to my taste. Miss the animation back in XYZ. 

Well, I do hope at least to them to make the Battle Tree Arc. Want to see Red obliterated Ash team completely like the failure he is. Oh, after see Gladion clean the floor with Ash face, because that's what gonna happen. I bet bet 1000 Pokedollars Ash will not even going to the finals.

I cheering up for my boy Gladion crush Ash hopes and dreams. Once more. I hope see tears this time in Ash face. Or at least a disappointed one. It shall be priceless.

As far as I'm aware, Red doesn't exist in the anime because Ash is the counterpart to him, just like how Gary is the counterpart to Blue.

If they explore the Poni Plains area, then I think it'll probably be before they do the League.  There's not a whole lot left to Alola after you've reached the League, tbh, and they're already on Poni Island as well.

No matter what happens, though, Ash isn't likely to be disappointed in the outcome, because he'll have tried his best with the team he chose to use.  That's just the kind of guy he is.  Being a Pokemon Master is about more than just winning every battle, after all.
(02-20-2019, 09:34 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:

Spirit, this isn't a thread to go on rants about how much of a loser you think Ash is and how pointless the adventures he has are.  Whether I agree with your points or not, this isn't the place for this discussion.
Hey people, could I ask you something strange? Could you guys send me a description of the appearance of your characters in Skull Ruins? I have buy XCOM Enemy Unknown and I was thinking in make a squad based of our characters.