Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
howdy seems that there is an other person here from the times of olden days (or 8 month ago (yes I kept count))

anyways HI PHANTOM AND WIDNOS!!!!!!
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
(05-08-2017, 01:34 PM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: anyways HI PHANTOM AND WIDNOS!!!!!!

What the hell is going on...
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Nothing to worry about, my dear. Let's go back to having delicious tea snack and wonderful beverages. Though, they don't satisfy me as much as your presence, love~
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Aww. You're the charming Cookie Thief as ever.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Only for you, my deepest desire. Only for you. *Kisses them, then hugs them, humming something faintly romantic*
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(05-08-2017, 04:17 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Only for you, my deepest desire. Only for you. *Kisses them, then hugs them, humming something faintly romantic*

Well that's not what I expected for any introduction but ok?
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
Look through ALL the introductions, Larry. We are in most of them, in some way, shape, or form. Hehehehe~

(05-09-2017, 10:46 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Look through ALL the introductions, Larry. We are all in them, in some way, shape, or form. Hehehehe~

Not 'all'. But most of them, indeed.

What else did you expect then? A simple "Be welcome"?
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(05-09-2017, 10:59 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(05-09-2017, 10:46 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Look through ALL the introductions, Larry. We are all in them, in some way, shape, or form. Hehehehe~

Not 'all'. But most of them, indeed.

What else did you expect then? A simple "Be welcome"?

I expect a grand southern welcome everywhere it would have some sweet tea, meat of some form, some howdys, and a band playing country music
anyways im someone with great importance at.... uh..... not sure. BUT I WILL BE IMPORTANT SOMEWHERE!!