Poll: Which of thr mascot legends is your favorite?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Orbitomic
50.00%
3 50.00%
Luminova
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokemon Infinity
(06-21-2017, 02:28 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Nice Legendaries and glad that this project is alive! I wonder what types they'll have... Dark and Fire look obvious, but maybe they'll have a suprising secondary Type?

The only thing that bugs me a little is that the darker one on the left (Orbitomic? Wouldn't hurt to add their name in the picture as well) looks a little too chubby to me. Unless that's on purpose.

Thier types are pure rock and fire/electric respectively. Orbitomic is supposed to look a little chubby because it is a sauropod (herbivorous belly and whatnot), and also yeah I should probably add those names in...

Edit: put thier typings in the "pokemon" section as well as thier names.
(06-21-2017, 02:20 PM)Iron Wrote: I don't think normal users can change the poll. You can try deleting it and starting again. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll update it for you.

How do I delete the poll? It only gives me an option to delete this entire thread...
As a mod I think only I get this option:

[Image: 83cc7675482b3eefe92cb13dad19a8f2.png]

If I delete the poll, I think it might give you the option to create a poll when you full edit your original post.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
(06-22-2017, 11:49 AM)Iron Wrote: As a mod I think only I get this option:

If I delete the poll, I think it might give you the option to create a poll when you full edit your original post.

I don't even get that option. Please do and I'll see if I can make a new one.
(06-22-2017, 11:49 AM)Iron Wrote: As a mod I think only I get this option:

Thanks Iron, that did the trick. It's really annoying how you have to do that just so I can update my poll... especially when I made a typo and can't edit it!
Thread bump due to new information: I have decided there will be exactly 160 fakemon in this dex. 11 of which are legendaries, which ironically is still less as a percentage than every generation above Gen 3's legendary count. Speaking of, the two mascot legends have gained dex entries, you can view them in the link. They are number 155 and 156 respectively.
Thread bump, check out the new pokemon I've added since two months ago! The starters final evolutions will be coming soon, after I finish the final evolution of the Helmyth line (which is almost done).
An interesting art style, though it's pretty good and the newly-added 'mons are pretty cool. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.
Ohh, I really like the Helmyth and how it evolves into a cool spectral knight. It'd be a certain member of my team during playthrough of your game. Nice idea and design there.

It's also nice to see progress on the Pokemon created and added, looking forward for more.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(09-14-2017, 03:12 PM)AgentParadox Wrote: An interesting art style, though it's pretty good and the newly-added 'mons are pretty cool. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.

Thanks! I have so much planned, maybe even a full game if I can get other people on board.