Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game thread] Skull Ruins Pokerole
(12-14-2018, 05:02 PM)Iron Wrote:

Terra bows to Brazen, and immediately introduced himself afterwards. When he first spotted the person, he got a gut feeling they were a mighty trainer looking for a Fight, and so approached them and simply asked if he could battle them. Glad he was right!

"Hello. My name is Terra. Terra Sanaa Ismat. Travel the wilds and......am a bodyguard. *Grins* Looking to become stronger and..... challenge myself, so give me a good fight, and I will give you one  too."

He wagers $10000 Poke without qualm, and his first Pokemon he'll send out will be Michael the Breloom (Whom already is Toxiced, as Terra would always proc his Pokemon abilities at the start of the day)! Its time for the kick boxing mushroom to flex his muscle once more, ORAH! Meanwhile, the sagely monk stands tall with arms crossed, his expression completely stoic except for the small smile he sported. He didn't know quite what was in store for him, but he was looking forward to it all the same.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(12-14-2018, 05:12 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(12-14-2018, 05:06 PM)Iron Wrote:
(12-14-2018, 09:22 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(Before heading to the Encounter 3, lets do some RP)

After such moment of bond, Heart meet the guy with strange tattoos. "Huh, that guy have good taste. Well, mine was literally mark with flames." Heart look to his own red tattoos in both of his arms. He aproach the guy. "Heya. Good day! You look pretty strong myself. How about a little battle? My pokemon and I is burning up for a battle. Also, nice tattoos. Its good to see another lover for tattoos along with myself."

Action: Taking Trainer Woad encounter as my choice! And perhaps a little reaction of Heart and Pokemon moment of bond maybe?

"These dark tattoos are sigils of the land. They represent my Mamo heritage, and the land of my people - everything visible from the Guardhouse Tower! Tattooed across my entire body is the history of my journey as a Pokemon Trainer. Well, I don't care about money as much as the battle, but how much are we going to wager? All contributions to my numerous victories go into preserving Mamo culture."

"2200 seems like a fair mount to me how you think of? I just going to alert you two things: One of my Pokemon gonna be a rare Honedge I captured a little time ago. And the other...well, let's just say it's a pokemon unlike anything you might have see before."

"Honedge? Then your heritage must be as interesting as my own. I am glad we have come together this day. Let us battle on the lakeshore! Nessie, ARISE!"

The water bubbles and up comes a monstrous head on a serpent's body! The back, an armored shell!

Honedge: (6) + 8 = 14
Lapras: (5) +4 Dex + 4 Survival = 13

Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
@Iron

"Lapras huh? A interesting choice for a nice pokemon. Its gonna be hard to break that Shell Honedge, so lets buff a bit alright? First, lets increase defense and attack with Iron Defense and Swords Dance. Then go ahead with 3 Sacred Sword! Lets see that Lapras handle a attack who can ignore defenses!"

Iron Defense Accuracy: Vitality (5) + Fight (4) + Channel (3) - Actions (5) = 7D6
Effec: Increase Defense in 2 stages.

Swords Dance Accuracy: Dex (5) + Fight (4) + Perform (2) - Actions (6) = 5D6
Effect: Increase STR in 2 Stages.

Sacred Sword Accuracy: Dex (5) + Fight (4) + Brawl (3) - Actions (7/8/9) = 5D6/4D6/3D6
Damage: Power (3) + STR (3) + SE (1) = 6D6+1/8D6+1 If SD works.
Effect: Ignore foes defenses and cause max power. It might work the double buff since Honedge its Ghost/Steel, so Ice attack will not be very much effective. But in case the foe use a move like Ice Shard or leave him with half of his HP, Potion on him.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Damn, battling indoors! That changes my choice of Pokemon a bit, but that's a actually pretty to clever to discourage me from a combo.

How right these twins are concerning Elanor, due to dreaming herself away at the mentioning if that place Shiva lets herself drag away without any objection. Finally though they're giving her a chance to speak up when they ask about the wager, Shiva feels like she has to talk fast and directly if she wants to have a chance against these twins. "I... I do love double battles too, indeed! ^o^ Oh, 4000$ is a bit much, how about 3500$? Don't wanna take away all your cash in case!"

For her first Pokemon of choice the natural fae enthusiast displays a waving arm gesture forward, and from behind her back a purple cat leaps in place to confront Frappe and Ginny: It's Purrloin! Accompanying her is a benelovent archangel that darts high up to the celing upon manifesting from the white light: It's Raphael!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(12-14-2018, 04:58 PM)Iron Wrote: "Yes, he said he got the Key Stone from the League, and he apparently has quite a collection of Mega Stones. He looked super tough with that silver hair flowing in the Safari breeze..."

"Belle!"

"Um, no, I don't think I've seen a blue Parasect."

"Huh.  Wonder how many he has...and I wonder if he's got some kind of special heritage or something...not just anyone can Mega Evolve a pokemon within a few weeks of first obtaining them..."

"Hmmm...maybe Vincent has some more details about where he encountered it that I can ask him about, then...he apparently encountered a weird Delta Parasect with some kind of blue coloring awhile ago, but he didn't manage to catch it.  All I know at the moment is that it's apparently not a Water type.  Might be Dragon or Ghost or something, though...I would not be surprised if Parasect had a Ghost type variety, to be perfectly honest."

"Oh yeah, uh...Vincent.  He's doing okay, in case you were wondering.  He caught that Voltorb he went after.  Apparently caught a Vivillon while he was in the Divide, too.  I think he's trying to take it a little easy, though I'm not sure how well that's working out for him..."

(12-14-2018, 05:07 PM)Iron Wrote: I need money to go on Safari again. I've got the bug. Got it baad. Can we wager $3000? C'mon, let's battle! Please!"

Ah, a fellow trainer in the same predicament!  Cool!

"Alright, I'll wager that.  I'm actually looking to participate in the Safari Cup myself, and could also use some funds.  Could use the practice, too.  Well then, shall we?"

Nathan's first pokemon will be...Orthros!  *bark bark!* His entry is heralded by his creepy, slightly intimidating Flash Ball picture as usual...and also as usual, rather quickly contradicted by his very playful attitude.
The Eevee Egg is indeed still there, and it hatches right before you get to Teazel Valley!!

It will have 2/3/0 for Happiness/Loyalty/Disobedience, as usual, and it knows the rulebook version of Rock Smash of course.
Current project:
(12-14-2018, 05:52 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Damn, battling indoors! That changes my choice of Pokemon a bit, but that's a actually pretty to clever to discourage me from a combo.

How right these twins are concerning Elanor, due to dreaming herself away at the mentioning if that place Shiva lets herself drag away without any objection. Finally though they're giving her a chance to speak up when they ask about the wager, Shiva feels like she has to talk fast and directly if she wants to have a chance against these twins. "I... I do love double battles too, indeed! ^o^ Oh, 4000$ is a bit much, how about 3500$? Don't wanna take away all your cash in case!"

For her first Pokemon of choice the natural fae enthusiast displays a waving arm gesture forward, and from behind her back a purple cat leaps in place to confront Frappe and Ginny: It's Purrloin! Accompanying her is a benelovent archangel that darts high up to the celing upon manifesting from the white light: It's Raphael!

It can be an open arena building if you prefer. Want to swap?

3500 is fine.
Current project:
(12-14-2018, 06:47 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(12-14-2018, 04:58 PM)Iron Wrote: "Yes, he said he got the Key Stone from the League, and he apparently has quite a collection of Mega Stones. He looked super tough with that silver hair flowing in the Safari breeze..."

"Belle!"

"Um, no, I don't think I've seen a blue Parasect."

"Huh.  Wonder how many he has...and I wonder if he's got some kind of special heritage or something...not just anyone can Mega Evolve a pokemon within a few weeks of first obtaining them..."

"Hmmm...maybe Vincent has some more details about where he encountered it that I can ask him about, then...he apparently encountered a weird Delta Parasect with some kind of blue coloring awhile ago, but he didn't manage to catch it.  All I know at the moment is that it's apparently not a Water type.  Might be Dragon or Ghost or something, though...I would not be surprised if Parasect had a Ghost type variety, to be perfectly honest."

"Oh yeah, uh...Vincent.  He's doing okay, in case you were wondering.  He caught that Voltorb he went after.  Apparently caught a Vivillon while he was in the Divide, too.  I think he's trying to take it a little easy, though I'm not sure how well that's working out for him..."

(12-14-2018, 05:07 PM)Iron Wrote: I need money to go on Safari again. I've got the bug. Got it baad. Can we wager $3000? C'mon, let's battle! Please!"

Ah, a fellow trainer in the same predicament!  Cool!

"Alright, I'll wager that.  I'm actually looking to participate in the Safari Cup myself, and could also use some funds.  Could use the practice, too.  Well then, shall we?"

Nathan's first pokemon will be...Orthros!  *bark bark!*  His entry is heralded by his creepy, slightly intimidating Flash Ball picture as usual...and also as usual, rather quickly contradicted by his very playful attitude.

Rudd has tossed his Pokeball at the same time, revealing a Kecleon still disguised as an all-black lizard from the Flash Ball.

When he sees Orthros, he says "What the heck is that! A Brainoar? No, it's...Houndour? What did you do to it?"

He seems to be considering withdrawing from battle, but when you make eye contact...he catches that spark of competition and changes his mind!

Houndour: (3) 
Kecleon: (4) + 4 Dex + 3 Survival = 11 
Current project:

Woad Round 1

Obedience: (4)(5) vs (1)(5)(2)

Iron Defense 1
(5)(1)(2)(6)(1)(1)(1) The move fails. Honedge goes ghostly instead. To make up for it, he'll obey the Swords Dance automatically.

Lapras, on the other hand, moves straight for the attack.

Hydro Pump 1
4 Dex + 4 Fight + 5 Canalize -5 actions -2 acc = 6d6
(3)(4)(2)(5)(6)(6)
4 Str + 1 stab + 5 power -5 vit = 5d6
(5)(3)(4)(3)(5) Honedge takes 3 dmg 5/8hp -1 pain

Swords Dance 2
(4)(4)(5)(1)
+2 Str

Hydro Pump 2
(2)(2)(6)(2)(5)
(2)(5)(2)(1)(5) Honedge takes 2 dmg 3/8hp -2 pain. A potion brings him to 7/8hp.

(4)(5) v (1)(2)(4)

Sacred Sword 3
(4)(4)(2)(4)(1)
8d6-4 vit = 4d6
(4)(3)(2)(5) Lapras takes 3 dmg 9/12hp -1 pain.

Honedge sinks himself right through Lapras' shell. He doesn't hit anything vital, but the experience doesn't look comfortable for Lapras.
And Woad? Woad is almost in awed tears at seeing the magnificent sacred attack.

"Lapras, change from the usual plans. You are to draw this battle out. Use Water Pulse instead of Sheer Cold."

Water Pulse 3
(1)(1)(2)(5)(6)(5)
(3)(1)(1)

Honedge just slices the water before it can reach him.

Sacred Sword 4
(3)(5)(4)(4)
(1)(6)(4)(4) Lapras takes 4 dmg 5/12hp -1 pain. Woad uses the Potion, bringing her to 9/12hp.

Water Pulse 4
(6)(2)(3)(6)(4)
(1)(1)(2) Honedge's blade is glowing too brightly, too keen, for that water to get past his blade.

Sacred Sword 5
(3)(6)(6)
(5)(6)(1)(2) Lapras takes 3 dmg 6/12hp -2 pain.

Lapras and Woad suddenly break into beautiful, haunting whalesong together. But they're not trying to lure Honedge to sleep: they are summoning the rain, as all dramatic battles should have!

Rain Dance 5
(5)(6)(1)

The clouds oblige, quickly soaking everyone's hair and hoods.

Honedge is at full health.

Current project:
(12-14-2018, 07:09 PM)Iron Wrote: Rudd has tossed his Pokeball at the same time, revealing a Kecleon still disguised as an all-black lizard from the Flash Ball.

When he sees Orthros, he says "What the heck is that! A Brainoar? No, it's...Houndour? What did you do to it?"

He seems to be considering withdrawing from battle, but when you make eye contact...he catches that spark of competition and changes his mind!

Houndour: (3) 
Kecleon: (4) + 4 Dex + 3 Survival = 11 

Nathan chuckles.  "Nope, no relations to those fish pokemon here!  And I ain't done anythin' to good ol' Orthros here besides make friends with him.  He's a far cry from the Houndour we're used to seeing, that much is certain.  Why don't we show him what makes you so special, Orthros?"

*bark!*

It isn't long until Orthros starts attacking, eager to try out his new playful biting, followed by ranged attacks!  Nathan's hit fast and hard training comes in handy when every single one of your attacks has a chance to Flinch your opponent!

Fire Fang 1
Acc: 13 - 1 Acc - 4 Actions = 8 D6
Dmg: 2 + 4 + STAB = 7 D6 base
Eff: Burn 1 (2) and Flinch (2)

Extransensory 2
Acc: 13 - 5 = 8 D6
Dmg: 3 + 4 + STAB = 8 D6 base
Eff: Flinch (1)

Flamethrower 3 (non-lethal)
Acc: 13 - 6 = 7 D6
Dmg: 8 D6 base
Eff: Burn 1 (1) and Flinch (1) due to his FoHR!

Extrasensory 4
Same as before, just with 6 dice in the accuracy pool.