Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game thread] Skull Ruins Pokerole
(03-23-2019, 03:35 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: (While waiting for the others to have handled out something in MetaThread, I'll do something I desired to do for a little, if it's alright: )

Ah. Shiva, Nightshade and Cottonee don't really like that fog and seem to protect oneself from it by sticking together firmly, while Vaporeon and Primal Glaceon seem to be in their element. The waterly Eeveelution shrouds herself in some Haze and then squeals in joy when diffusing it with her paws, while the bigger, noble and currently icy Primal Eevee carefully joins in these antics, he tries to bite the fog. :>

It's super-cute for the natural fae enthusiast to watch, she glances to them every now and then while she's busy with her cell: At first she'll try to call Ventus, since he's an early riser he should be up by now. She mostly just wishes him a good morning, desires to know how he and his research are doing and to hear his voice to cheer her up. ".....Yeah, I love you too. ...Raphael's doing good, he's got something to show you when he'll meet you again! ^o^ ...Well, that's all then, I have to go. But, we'll hear each other again sometime! For now, take care and stay safe. Bye!~"

After that, she'll call or otherwise try to contact a League Official and ask whether there's anything new concerning the Pokemon that were taken from Water Scimitar Juni and that were handled as...evidence of her and her clan's guilt (she dislikes to speak that out), basically whether they are free to adopt by now. "I'm interested in that small Togepi in particular, please... That poor small thing, you see...?"

"Actually... yes! A League Official recently fast-tracked these adoptions. I can have someone meet you in either Capital for an interview. An agent from the Shelter for Disobedient Pokemon will also be there as an adoption consultant. Togepi won't be processed until tomorrow, but if everything goes well, he could be assigned your OT and deposited in your PC when everything is ready."
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
Ahhhhhhh, these are great, GREAT news for the natural fae enthusiast, and it's only morning still!~ She holds back a squeal of pleasant suprise. "Sounds good, thank you!! It's perfectly alright that someone from the Shelter will be present." It's even a positive sign. "If possible I'd prefer Cress City than Stair City to be the place of the interview as I'm currently residing near this city. ....I'm not yet sure whether I'll be able to attend an interview tomorrow as I aim to travel on westwards this day, but I'll call again as soon as I am free to handle out an actual date to meet up. Will that be okay?"

(@Iron, I just wanted to say that I just edited this post and my wording a bit, as it'd be easier to actually hold that interview not beforehand and instead as soon as Togepi's processed. I guess I also misunderstood something in the first place by accident, sorry!)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(Okay, I try make things quick and clean)

Heart simple awake early to make himself ready to go to the next destination. He makes a quick arrange in his party before anything:

Netune (Leftlovers)
Rose (Black Belt)
D-Pikachu (Poison Barb)
Typhon (Lucky Egg)
Xatu (Wide Lens)
Caesar (Miracle Rood)

He also some of his daily training session with Netune , Typhon and Caesar. "Since Rose still worn out because of her...experience, she not gonna participate in today training. Netune and Typhon. We gonna take the opportunity to train you synergy as partneers. Our goal was get you more close to your eletric powers. Thunderbolt, Acid Spray, Zap Cannon and Thrash shall be our goals moves for you to learn. Expect us during our journey to be in many battles. Netune, you are a skilled Water Pokemon and be doing great progress. But you still need to increase your powers." Heart then bring Gustav to the place. "Your goal move shall be Muddy Water, one of the best Water Type moves." Gustav then summon Muddy Water to demonstrate its power. "Its a strong and powerfull move who can blind your foes. In future battles that move shall be important when you become a Swampert. Its unimportant to you have such move very sooner so dont expect a light training."

"And finally Caesar...yours training will be one of the most important. We will soon head towards the place called Eleanor, a famous place for his Sun Stones. And where is Sun Stones, problably have Moon Stones...we might there the require Stone for you finally become a true emperor as your main name. But you still need training to learn your most powerfull moves. I have you the Miracle Rood, a item that will make you capable of use Grass Knot. You must get use it to fight against future Water Pokemon. Thats your training for today. Also you might work of your Rock Smashs."

"Alright people lets train!"

After trainining, Heart wait in the lobby for everyone comes.

(Thats your clue to talk with Heart about Delta Corsola and Swamperinite @Lord Windos)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(03-23-2019, 04:07 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Ahhhhhhh, these are great, GREAT news for the natural fae enthusiast, and it's only morning still!~ She holds back a squeal of pleasant suprise. "Sounds good, thank you!! It's perfectly alright that someone from the Shelter will be present." It's even a positive sign. "If possible I'd prefer Cress City than Stair City to be the place of the interview as I'm currently residing near this city. ....I'm not yet sure whether I'll be able to attend an interview tomorrow as I aim to travel on westwards this day, but I'll call again as soon as I am free to handle out an actual date to meet up. Will that be okay?"

(@Iron, I just wanted to say that I just edited this post and my wording a bit, as it'd be easier to actually hold that interview not beforehand and instead as soon as Togepi's processed. I guess I also misunderstood something in the first place by accident, sorry!)

"Alright, just give me a call tomorrow or whenever you're ready. Don't wait too long, though, Togepi will probably go fast!"
Current project:
Quote:"Alright, just give me a call tomorrow or whenever you're ready. Don't wait too long, though, Togepi will probably go fast!" 

"... Yes, I will do so, and thank you for the info, I'll call back as soon as I can! >o<; Can you please give me your name so I know who to turn to? Ah, and may I....maybe ask how Togepis is doing generally?"
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Nathan doesn't have a whole lot significant going on in the morning, actually.  There's the ever present tension of knowing the Millennium Comet and Deoxys are coming, of course, but Nathan doesn't have any big plans other than to be ready to head to the Skull Ruins at any moment.  (and also waiting on Dagny to send him the pics that were on that disposable camera left behind by Hans Smith)

So for now, he continues to try to relax a little.  He hasn't heard back from anyone yet about whether the pokemon that had been sent to Sideways have been rescued yet, but he's fairly certain that he's going to find out soon enough...he just has to meet back up with everyone in Teazel Valley, since that was the plan they agreed on the prior night...

He bids his mom, uncle, and/or Keni a goodbye for now, and then Teleports on over to Teazel Valley with Gallade and starts rearranging his team for the trip to Elanor.

Oh, and Nathan also gets Mizu some UltraSnax for $300.  She'll get 1 extra die on her next training roll, and it also fulfills the last requirement for her weekly skin shedding this next Monday.
You Teleport to Teazel Valley and begin your journey again.

Encounters will be a little different this time! I'm just going to give you the location to choose, which could contain an item, Pokemon, or trainer!

Route 14 Encounters

1. Name: Copse of Trees*
Bid start: 4
A windbreak and soundbreak with a bit of litter.

2. Name: Eroded cliff
Bid start: 2
There's a ridge on the north side of the road, which has eroded quite a lot into a steep but short cliff with lots of roots and little holes.

3. Name: Flower field*
Bid start: 3
All kinds of flowers surround the power station, planted in an attempt to beautify the slightly industrial area.

4. Name: Shallow stream
Bid start: 1
A relaxing stream, rocky and shallow, perfect for wading.

5. Name: Pasture
A beautiful wide open roadside pasture of short grass and clover.

6. Name: Transformer station

7. Name: Run ahead on the road
Bid start: 1

Unlimited: Beautifly, Mareep, Pidgeotto, Corphish, Seedot, Sandshrew
Current project:
(03-24-2019, 03:51 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
Quote:"Alright, just give me a call tomorrow or whenever you're ready. Don't wait too long, though, Togepi will probably go fast!" 

"... Yes, I will do so, and thank you for the info, I'll call back as soon as I can! >o<; Can you please give me your name so I know who to turn to? Ah, and may I....maybe ask how Togepis is doing generally?"

"I'm Carb with the Office of Pokemon Safety. Togepi is a little sullen, but we consider that an improvement over his previous depressed state."
Current project:
"Thank you, I'll note that down in case!" However hearing that smol Togepi doesn't....really do well causes a mild and moderate wave of pain wash over her heart, it's gone as fast as it came. "Poor thing. If I, well, am fine with giving a bit of advice concerning it, try to offer as much sweets and sugary fruit as possible to lil' Togepi, alongside a warm and cuddly place to rest. Some objects to keep it occupied could also improve its state, small bells could already do the trick. I specialize in Fairy Type and am close to someone who evolved his Togepi into the angel of joy Togekiss is... Well, that's all then, thanks again and I'll call back as soon as I can!"

With that she hungs up, letting out an impercible sigh as she packs her cell away. A depressed Togepi belongs to the worst things she can imagine Pokemonwise.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
The resident ans natural fae enthusiast being in a mood as good as that cloudy and foggy day allows and having a small cotton cloud in her arms is a silent answer that the Pokemon that were sent to the ominous Sideways Zone have indeed returned welll and safely. Ah, and Azu having returned and being back by her sweet Master's side could explain the red rose Shiva wears behind her ear like an insignia, or maybe she's having a secret admirer that sends her gifts. Probably not though. Ven's also too busy with research. However, if questions are desired to ask, she won't bite if being approached.

Both Vaporeon and Primal Glaceon stay out of their respective Balls to accompany Shiva on the walk alongside the Route, Nightshade has by not asked to recalled. Doesn't like this weather, meh.

She herself mostly lets her gaze wander as she tries to get a good impression of the surrounding, and among the first things that catch her eyes is a meadow of beautyful flowers trying to distract from the metallic and industrial building the power station is - what catches her attention  more however is a portion of litter that's been thrown away carelessly by a dense copse of trees. Hmpf, whoever has done that is cursed in Shiva's mind as she stares into the direction with a slightly disgusted expression. (Like this) "Come on, Cottonee, Vaporeon, Glaceon, we'll do Mother Nature a favour and take sthe time to collect that....trash over there. Whoever's been too careless or lazy to leave it there will receive what they deserve. *light grumbling follows*" She waves at her two Eeveelutions to follow her, lets the others also know that she'll head there as this copse appears to be draft- and soundproof. "I can't just walk past such insults on nature, you see", she'll explain.

Quote:1. Name: Copse of Trees*
Bid start: 4
A windbreak and soundbreak with a bit of litter.

As soon as she arrived there though, she gets a bit of a feeling like being segregated from the route, maybe it wasn't the very best choice to head here. 'Nonsense', she'll tell herself, 'I'll be fine as long as I don't venture too far off track.'

(I may edit this if needed. I just desired to have this up before I'll head to bed in a little. Windos, you're fine to join if you like as you said Terra will stick by Shiva's side for a while, but it's very alright too if you like to take a different Encounter. Your choice, really.)
--Windos is my OTP ❤---