Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game thread] Skull Ruins Pokerole
Well that's a vague statement if Nathan ever heard one. '"More active?  What do you mean by that?"
(07-20-2017, 05:16 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Well that's a vague statement if Nathan ever heard one.  '"More active?  What do you mean by that?"

" If I had a more definitive information on them , I would tell you , but I dont . All we can do is just start on the trail they left , and root out thier base in Winesberry at this point. " Ventus pinched his nose in frustration , not pleased by his lack of answers on them . Wizards ... always being secretative , nebulous blighters !
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(07-20-2017, 05:12 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: " The Scimitars are beginning to be more active , but we can not do anything about them until we return to Winesberry. I say me and Nathan finish our business her with the Gym , and prepared to depart Corsage immediately . Unless we have other things to do , we need to start curbing thier influence effective now."

Oh. Looks like in the end, it wasn't such a bad idea to depart from her comfy bed in dorm... Because otherwise, she would have missed 'preparing to depart Corsage immediately'. By missing that, she would have not felt that relieve and slight increasing of her mood.

It was clear that Shiva wished to leave Corsage as soon as possible, likely tomorrow. No point in staying here longer than necessary, they can have their Gym Battle today, and Shiva could go and run some errands in the city meanwhile now that she was here anyway.

Scimitars! Battles! Fun! Okay, maybe not the later, but it'll surely be distracting and refreshing. Just hope that things will go well there at the underwater base near the Healer's House...

"Wait a moment... Water? It seems they have indeed elements. Elemental magic, what a nice thought... Eh, I'm not afraid of water, given I have Grass and Electric STAB with me." In fact, now that she thought about it, this could be a huge benefit. It gave her the feeling that she was indeed capable of doing something to help, and this feeling warmed her a little.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
"And how exactly do we know that's a Scimitar base?"

He's not trying to be difficult.  He's trying to get to the 'why' again.  He's confused by the vague statements Ventus is making.
"Eh, Nathan, I believe we only know for sure if we actually go down there to check..."
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(07-20-2017, 05:47 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: "And how exactly do we know that's a Scimitar base?"

He's not trying to be difficult.  He's trying to get to the 'why' again.  He's confused by the vague statements Ventus is making.

Ventus letz out a sigh , pinching his nose even harder , before he told the boy what he knew . Which is to say , bugger all and the same as he did . " We don't , Nathan . We dont really know ANYTHING about them , besides some morsols of info about thier ranks , Pokemon preferences , that they employ magic , and have a wide , deepseated influence in Cheshire. I can't give you straighter answers , if that is what you are looking for , because I don't have any . *Sigh* ... Lets just go challenge Chuckles , and save discussing this distasteful Scimmitar business until we finally get some definitive to actually analyze at length."

( Missed you posts there , Dragon , so sorry for the wait! )
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Hmmm...Water Scimitars...repair job...red metal...it took a moment for Nathan to process it all, and the questions had been just to try and try and solidify his understanding.

Thinking about it though...hadn't Ventus said he'd had to have Aspis 'pry the Burn Drive free from an underwater door?'  There might have been damage left behind in that case...and it was red, right?  It sounded like it was...it just took a moment for him to recall all this info since it felt like it had happened ages ago...

After that moment it took to finally process it (cuz I missed reading a single sentence in an earlier post.  Oopsie!), it clicked.  

Shoot.

It probably is a Scimitar base after all...which means the Scimitars probably do have Genesect in captivity...oh joy...

He wouldn't call a simple repair job on a door becoming more active, though...he winces a little as Kirlia warns him to not push it again.  No more conflict.  Not today.

"Alright, fine, we'll pick this up again at a later point.  Focus on the immediate issue instead.  I need to pick up a few more supplies on the way to the Gym, but I'm ready to go, otherwise."
(07-20-2017, 06:40 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: He wouldn't call a simple repair job on a door becoming more active, though...he winces a little as Kirlia warns him to not push it again.  No more conflict.  Not today.

"Alright, fine, we'll pick this up again at a later point.  Focus on the immediate issue instead.  I need to pick up a few more supplies on the way to the Gym, but I'm ready to go, otherwise."

" I am ready to go when you are , my friend . If You wish to accompany us Shiva , you are more than welcome , but I would hazard against it . Chuckles uses Ghost types , and has a tendecy to scare the people that challenge , so you might not want to meet him. Calder , you are free to either follow me, or conduct your own business once more ," Ventus said to everyone , before getting up and conducting his way towards the Center 's doors . The Gym might always be there , but the sooner they get thier badges from it , the swifter they can get on the scimitar's case once more ...

Order : Ventus is leaving the Center and heading for the Gym , but he wait until Nathan has done his purchases before entering with them . They are a team , and they will conquer this gym !

(07-20-2017, 07:07 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: "(...) If You wish to accompany us Shiva , you are more than welcome , but I would hazard against it . Chuckles uses Ghost types , and has a tendecy to scare the people that challenge , so you might not want to meet him." (...)

Ahaha, Ghost types sounded matching for that kind of person Shiva assumed he is with keeping that picture of him in Guidebook in mind. Ugh... Connecting it with ghosts it only increased her cold shivers. Such bravery to challenge him nevertheless, it could turn out to be a overall foolish decision or to be the right decsion to overcome one's boundaries... Ah, Shiva could only dream of such courage and trust in one's own battle skills. :C

Still, she tried not to show any of the just a tiny little bit dishearting feelings accompanying this thought. "N-No... I guess I'll better pass and run some errands in the city (mostly those I told Iron about) instead of attending you people's battle. Alright?"
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Oh...so she was going to miss his second gym battle too? That was..disappointing...he'd been hoping she'd be watching this time...