Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game thread] Skull Ruins Pokerole
It is now Day 50.
It's back to work for the city of steel! The Little Cup is almost over, it's Monday, all disasters have been taken care of, so now's the time to return to business as usual.
The rain has vanished, too, so it's nice and dry today.

Not only could the Magnemite eggs hatch any minute, that Blue/Black egg is looking extremely close! It will hatch tomorrow, Day 51, if it's carried. So make sure I know who is holding all those eggs. Can I get a summary of who carried them and for approximately how long?

Nathan and Ventus are encouraged to flashback to their conversation, but I'll let people get to work on their plans.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
Quick Flashback to the night of Day 49!

Ohhh, so Tracton was one of these genderless Pokemon? Huh... Well, at home they don't breed them, as for Professional Breeders the Unovian League dictates to either specialize in gendered breedering OR genderless breeding since the latter feels more like a side branch than an actual part of professionality. There are studying courses for both, but only the mad ones take both. Shiva's father went for gendered breeding and covers every aspect of it, so that's what she will eventually do as well.

The thought of an obediant Dragon amused her and she could practically image how this weird steely dragon that's depicted there would free a blocked path or help out on a building site. It was a pleasant thought as she created line after line in Pokemon Tetris, all while Cottonee was extra-cuddly towards her sticked close her beloved Master as well as waiting for Ventus to eventually return. She doesn't HAVE to wait for him, she knows that, but somewhat subtly she still did.

Seeing how Kyuu was beaming with happiness over the generosity of Lilith caused Shiva to chuckle to herself, ths sight of that noble gothloli Pokemon and a small frickle kitten interacting so friendly with one another was just cute and delighted her to bits. It also caused her actually wonder about it. "Is there a reason why you're actually wearing that tinfoil hat, Lilith? Is it more like an accessorize or does it have a purpose, like shielding yourself from too much cosmic energy?"

(I'll get the next Day in a little!)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Lilith blinks heavily at the second of your guesses. That one must be closer to the truth.
Current project:
(02-17-2018, 03:26 PM)Iron Wrote: +1 Happiness to:
Starmie

(Ooh, that puts it at 4!  Nice!)

That makes Nathan smile too.  Guess Starmie likes seeing and doing things that it couldn't have ever done if it had been stuck in that pond on Route 01.  Man, they've come a long ways together since then, and he was certain they'll still go farther yet...
(02-17-2018, 04:40 PM)Iron Wrote: Lilith blinks heavily at the second of your guesses. That one must be closer to the truth.

"Oh. Well, it doesn't sound like a bad idea at all - All that energies, radion waves, mind control and whatelse around... Do you think it'd be good if I'd start wearing one as well? It'd give me weird looks from people, for sure, but I'm enjoying good conspiracy theories. Like, some people actually believe that the planet we live on is indeed flat and everything is just an optical illusion! There's also that weird satellite they're calling 'The Black Knight', which they think isn't from this world. It's observing us."

How a wild Pokemon that came to the Shelter on her own was able to get a hold on some aluminum foil, Shiva by all means couldn't imagine though. Maybe she snatched it at some point from the room the Shelter prepares food when none was paying attention.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Heart take while to finally get up from the bed. He feel a lot better to face the world. "Huh, nothing as a good sleeping after a exausting battle. Welp, time to see Caesar and help in his training!" Then Heart get up from the bed and send to everyone a message:

"Hey people! I will just take care of a few things in the Shellter okay? Gonna help Caesar, my Nidorino, in his training of behavior! If you guys decided to go to the next city send me a message okay? Bye!"

Heart send that message from his pokecell then he head to the Shellter.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Today, Nidorino is doing a wide variety of things. I'm going to give him a 6 dice training roll and reroll any 1's.
(3)(3)(4)(6)(4)(3) He gains 4 XP total.

He's becoming more obedient. It's becoming clear that he will be significantly more likely to obey you when today is over! And camp hasn't stopped being fun.

Nidorino gets to run a fun course full of big frames with paper stretched across them. He can just burst right through them - great fun. He does some team-building with Heart where they have to work together to solve problems. For example, both of you are placed on a big seesaw and you have to balance with each other. When balance is achieved, treats appear!

There's a little more downtime on the second day of camp, so you have time to make phone calls or run home if you need to.
Current project:
"Whoosh. Great day for us Caesar." Heart was quite satisfied with the results (so tomorrow I can finish the training of Nidorino and the party can finally follow the way though Cress City @Iron?). Heart decided to train a bit in the Mt. Sentry along with Tynamo, Rose and Clauncer, since it was a while since they train and they need to test their new abilities. Also, there is a certain move Heart want to Rose learn. "Hey Rose, lets train a big your punchs and speed. Clauncher, today we will train you aura ability. You need to train your Water Pulse to the max since it is your strongerst move for now. Tynamo, lets train your magnetic field here in this scrapyard. We need to find if we are close for your evolution little one."
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Onward to Day50 we go then.
@Lord Windos, since I've decided to not teleport to yet secret place for reasons, I'm not in need to burrow Haziel from Ventus anymore as Helios can easily teleport Shiva to Ginger Town and back from Stair City.

Night's rest for Shiva was calm, enjoyable and she couldn't remember the dream, which was actually a good sign. The tiredness caused by the exhausting battle against the Steel Wonder, positive emotional upriling from winning the match and all that cotton candy snacking (sadly there was nothing left that Shiva could offer Nightshade later, but maybe a bit of actual sugar would work just as well?) must have eventually made her drowsy, as when Ventus eventually came back to the dorm, she has already turned in for the night, the lights turned out not too long ago and the curtail only shortly drawn to cover the window. Stair City doesn't sleep, but with enough tricks it was relatively easy to block out the noisy nightlife of a big city to find pleasant and restful sleep. The scent of freshly burnt sandalwood incense was still lingering in the air of the room.

Cottonee was still awake - or did she awoke? - though when the oddball of researcher came back and closed the door behind himself, the grassy fairy has fred herself from her Master's arms enough to wave him a hello with one of her leaves before she motioned to please be quiet by placing the tip of her leaf where her mouth would be, before she opted to serve as an additional vivid plushie for Shiva again.

When Shiva has been awoken by him, they have shared their plans for the day (can be done in a flashback as well, Windos), Shiva would eventually head downstairs to the Lobby where they'll probably part ways, Ventus to the Shelter and Shiva to the counter of the GPC to receive her healed up Pokemon back from Nurse Joy with a thankful smile. At the PC she'd place herself right afterwards, she swaps around in her party again until her current Pokemon were Cottonee, Gothitelle, Kyuu, Marill, Vaporeon and Helios. Phew, how many Pokemon has she actually collected by now?

Helios gets summoned out of his Pokeball as soon as Shiva has stepped out of the GPC and immediately found herself in the life of the city - oh, it must be Monday again. She opted to find a more quiet corner to adress her very first Psychic Type, now a noble Kadabra. One day he'll evolve even further, for sure. "Alright, Helios... It's been a while, is it? Well, I hope you enjoyed so much freetime on the PC. I'm in need for your precious teleporting skills again - please, could you teleport us to the Daycare of Ginger Town? You know the place... a pasture, Vapor Falls close, a big tree we all rested under once, a small house Golda and Wir live in... " She has her eyes closed as she described it all while her mental eye was wandering over the pasture, and held hands with Helios during the words being spoken.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Ok, you can do that if you don't spend quite the whole day with Nido.

Let's see. Tynamo still doesn't seem ready to generate his own electricity, but he improves every day.

Clauncher gets a training roll! (6)(5)(1)(5)(6)(2)(4)(3)(5) 6

He likes smashing rocks with his water moves OR his claws. He's been growing a lot, especially his claw.

And of course they all get 1XP from the training.
Current project: